Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

$200 + cuff 'n' stuff nigger = really good day

I finally got some time off from work lately, and a friend who is an excellent cook and lost his job last year got hired at a new place. This friend of mine lost his son in law right before losing his job, lost him to nigger violence, a robbery turned to murder. So he's not too keen on niggers either. Of course he wasn't keen on niggers before then either!

Anyway, with my health deteriorated from old work injuries, and the heavy medicine it takes to keep me working through the day, driving is now out of the question for me. So as I am waiting for a bus after getting lunch where my friend now works, I found five $50 bills on the ground near the bus stop. Went back in to the place, had them checked, they were real. Gave my friend one of them. He told me there's been a real shifty looking nigger hanging around at that bus stop lately but never gets on a bus. Probably a drug dealer he told me. Told my friend to keep an eye out and have the cops on call if it shows up before my bus arrives. As luck would have it, As I headed back out, the drug dealer nigger comes up and is babbling some crap about losing "Paper", probably meaning those were its' fiftys on the ground. And of course, the ape starts babbling at me, I tell it I have no idea what its talking about, never seen its money and to go fuck off.

Cue the chimpout! I usually walk with a cane these days, two discs in my back are pretty much shot. Done. I hold the cane up, with the rubber tip under it's neck and tell it I'm not putting up with its crap. A minute later or so the cops show up (My friend had called them). Long story short, the ape started babbling how "dis be raysis dat be raysis" and starts babbling about how it's going to "Cut you ass". Cops cuff it and frisk it, find a bunch of drug bags on it. Cuff n stuff time! Of course the ape can't stop babbling about "I'z kill you muhfuggas" as it's being stuffed.

$200 bucks for myself and watching a cuff n stuff nigger, it was a good day. If anyone saw my posts today in the Primal Instinct forum, it's especiially good since we've become real fuxated around here lately. Hoping the arrest makes the newspaper!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soak the money in water with a little bleach for a few hours. Don't need to catch any nigger diseases.

Congrats!!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    You know that $200 is blood money, tainted drug money that perpetuates the misery of addiction. Lemme PM you my address so you can drop it in the mail and rid your conciousness of that evil.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Outstanding, nfw!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD WORK, nigfree! Good work!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You know that $200 is blood money, tainted drug money that perpetuates the misery of addiction. Lemme PM you my address so you can drop it in the mail and rid your conciousness of that evil.