Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

KKK rally causes business to close and niggers to go apeshit

A KKK rally scheduled for May 25th in Dayton, Ohio is causing the city to shut down bus service, close off busy downtown streets and order dozens of businesses to close for the day. Oh and of course niggers and nigger lovers are losing their minds over it. Not to mention the fat pig mayor encouraging people to stay home and stay safe from the danger. What danger? Danger from niggers who will use this rally as a excuse to attack white people over this, that is the real danger. One would think a F5 Tornado was coming through.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/what...dvOqTCn1A7VnJ/

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...gXhnHNmgy0CMM/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably 15 or 20 dipshits will show up for this “rally” but they shut the whole town down because racist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers are probably mad because the local Popeye's and KFC are shutting down for a day.
    Muh chigguns. Dems raycisss!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The KKK is obsolete. These days, niggers have been allowed to go completely ape. (i.e. back to their natural behavior) They kill each other faster than the Klan could have ever hoped to lynch them. So why bother getting in trouble? Just sit back, pop some popcorn, and watch the niggers on the evening news doing some GOOD.

Case in point, in Chicago, they're already up to 167 day-ed niggers made good. And it's not even Summer yet.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, you should see the trolling on the local Nextdoor app boards I'm currently engaged in over this buffoonery...I'm close to the issue because of my family member cop who is forced to work this weekend because of this Klown Kar Klan nonsense. What I find interesting is that this entire episode has been used as a cover to get 10 new surveillance cameras installed in the downtown area without the citizenry fussing about it too much. I don't like citizen spying, no matter the reason.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The real problem as I see it is that niggers being niggers, the opportunistic pariah that they are, will overreact to a Klan presence because that's a perfect excuse. They'll chimp, stir up the shit, maybe set a car or two on fire and if they're lucky...loot a liquor store.

I hope DPD stays ahead of the shines, tags and bags the uppity ones and stomps down any bongo party before it starts.

In reality, they don't care fuck-all about the Klan. Just another excuse to nig.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dayton was a nice city many years ago. Now it's another city Ruined By Niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do these articles insist on saying stupid shit like "Hate is not one of our values..." How the fuck do they know if I hate anything or not? What, I'm not supposed to hate anything? Tough shit. I hate niggers, and I find LOTS of value in that. Stupid.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And it all went down just as I thought it would. Around 20ish KKK members giving a small speech with thousands of niggers and coddlers screaming bloody murder. Had it not been for the police, barricades and fence put up those "peaceful" anti-KKK protesters would have ripped the Klan members to shreds. Kind of shows who the violent ones really are.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/toda...MR8DnxU1t2HXP/
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never been a huge fan of the KKK. Many members are just idiots that take the liberal bait every time. They hate niggers but can't articulate why. The groups are so small these days either way. The way the liberal media paints it as if everyone who doesn't vote democrat is KKK, NAZI, white supremist, Trump supporter, etc.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I dont have much of an opinion on the Klan either way. I have read though that they were much, much different way back when.
    For instance if you were a wife beater, a drunk or a scumbag who didn't pay his bills... you could get a friendly, personal talking to by the Klan. They'd refresh your memory about how civilized, God fearing white men dont behave that way.

That, I would support.

Oh yeah, someone should have kicked this fag right in his mangina.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lackey.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	6967

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I dont have much of an opinion on the Klan either way. I have read though that they were much, much different way back when.
    For instance if you were a wife beater, a drunk or a scumbag who didn't pay his bills... you could get friendly, personal talking to by the Klan. They'd refresh your memory about how civilized, God fearing white men dont behave that way.

That, I would support.

Oh yeah, someone should have kicked this fag right in his mangina.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lackey.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	6967
    I think someone already did...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Never been a huge fan of the KKK. Many members are just idiots that take the liberal bait every time. They hate niggers but can't articulate why. The groups are so small these days either way. The way the liberal media paints it as if everyone who doesn't vote democrat is KKK, NAZI, white supremist, Trump supporter, etc.
    The Klan would have burned crosses to frighten off the Catholic and Jewish members of my family tree, if we'd lived down south. Something I have always appreciated about Chimpout and the Plantations is that we aren't a white supremacist site. We aren't like other sites that claim to bash niggers but then go into bullshit like racial purity, and on the original Chimpout we had a smilie "Stormfront is that way ->".
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The Klan would have burned crosses to frighten off the Catholic and Jewish members of my family tree, if we'd lived down south. Something I have always appreciated about Chimpout and the Plantations is that we aren't a white supremacist site. We aren't like other sites that claim to bash niggers but then go into bullshit like racial purity, and on the original Chimpout we had a smilie "Stormfront is that way ->".
    Pretty much. I have heard arguments that the Klan has done some things to serve justice to niggers in the past and that may be true. Overall they seem to lack clarity. Blindly hating everyone is exactly what gives the left the ammo they need to shut down legitimate arguments against niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    One would think a F5 Tornado was coming through.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    Dayton was a nice city many years ago. Now it's another city Ruined By Niggers.
    Just a few days after these comments were posted, tornadoes actually did go through Dayton. All the news coverage I saw was of niggers describing the damage to their nests!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.