Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sandwigger John Walker Lindh released from prison

Remember that sandwigger filth called John Walker Lindh? The "American Taliban"?
    He's out of prison. Now he can recruit more young terrorists.
    Not long ago, traitors were hanged.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1203550001

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recall a neighbor of his parents referring to them as "Birkenstock liberals". That stuck with me.

At some point Lindh's old man went gay, and moved up the road to San FranSicko.

Obvious to anyone JWL was never spanked as a child.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Lindh's freedom comes with court-imposed restrictions, including software on his internet devices. He is required to only use English online and to surrender his passport. He also is banned from viewing or possessing extremist material, and is required to undergo mental health counseling.
    Fucking bullshit, this POS should have had a 180 grain 300 win-mag soaked in pig blood put in his skull.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Lindh, the son of a Justice Department lawyer who grew up in a San Francisco suburb,
    Entitled and delusional youth...check.

And converted to pisslam after seeing Malcontent X? There was nothing that hateful nigger (el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz) practiced that adhered to pisslam except for the hate.

If I were Spann's family, I'd be having a discussion with a guy who knows a guy, who knows a guy.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Fucking bullshit, this POS should have had a 180 grain 300 win-mag soaked in pig blood put in his skull.
    This ^^^^ several times. Or a BMG .50.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Release him in Nigger Detroit with $100 in his pocket and some cheap gold jewelry. You know what would happen next.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have been happy if they just revoked his citizenship as a traitor and told the fuck, "Ok, suit yourself, moron. You can stay in Apecoonistan for the rest of your life with the rest of the sand apes and dune coons." Just never let that fuck or any others like it back on American soil.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    I'd have been happy if they just revoked his citizenship as a traitor and told the fuck, "Ok, suit yourself, moron. You can stay in Apecoonistan for the rest of your life with the rest of the sand apes and dune coons." Just never let that fuck or any others like it back on American soil.
    ^^^This. It is completely legal to strip a traitor of citizenship and deport his ass. Send him to live and dance with the goatfuckers. I knew this was bullshit as soon as I got to 'electronic devices'. Should be spending the rest of his life living with yaks and reading his beloved Quran by candlelight. Has no business enjoying western conveniences for one more fucking day.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.