Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpouts every 36 hours at NigDonalds. Employees want OSHA to investigate. And they want $15/hr! :lol

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes!!!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rn-of-violence

I'm Luv'n it!!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, they expect OSHA to hold McDonald's accountable for niggers acting like niggers? Niggers are a health and safety hazard that existed long before McDonald's showed up....but ok, I'll play along. Will OSHA rule that we need to put lockout devices on raging niggers? I can get behind that.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I was going to suggest that McNiggers install food ordering kiosks with a place to swipe an EBT card. Place it outdoors just ahead of the drive thru pick-up window. Oh, and fashion the pick-up window like a bank drive-up teller pass through.

Aw fuck it, you know the order kiosk wouldn't last 2 days. Probably wouldn't survive the first 400 lb. sow whose EBT card was declined.

Or....they could just sell salad and tofu burgers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't feel sorry for any whites complaining about the work conditions. If you join the military or are a patrolman assigned to East Flatbush, you know there's a risk of dying. It goes with the territory. If you get a fast food job in Chimpcago, I can't feel sorry for you when niggers attack.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    They wanted it, they got it

McNiggers 365

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Hell No!! McNigs has been a major contributor to shortening niggers useless lives.

They should keep Cold 40's and Newports behind the counter as peace offerings to calm chimping niggers when the service is slow.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Hell No!! McNigs has been a major contributor to shortening niggers useless lives.

They should keep Cold 40's and Newports behind the counter as piece offerings to calm chimping niggers when the service is slow.
    Niggers should be encouraged to play in the streets with the Diabetes Fairy and Cancer Claus as much as possible. Part of the food stamp program should be all the unfiltered, high pesticide, GMO full-strength Newports and Dioxin-Mentholated Kools the nigger can smoke.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Niggers should be encouraged to play in the streets with the Diabetes Fairy and Cancer Claus as much as possible. Part of the food stamp program should be all the unfiltered, high pesticide, GMO full-strength Newports and Dioxin-Mentholated Kools the nigger can smoke.
    All the free HFCS they can guzzle down their chiggun holes. Make it grape flavor, no way they can resist. When their hearts (our whatever pumps a soulless niggers blood around) finally gives out, the carcasses would be useful in a blackout. Roll it face down, stick some rope in it's ass as a wick, and you've got a 4-5 day candle!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    All the free HFCS they can guzzle down their chiggun holes. Make it grape flavor, no way they can resist. When their hearts (our whatever pumps a soulless niggers blood around) finally gives out, the carcasses would be useful in a blackout. Roll it face down, stick some rope in it's ass as a wick, and you've got a 4-5 day candle!
    Yeah, but I wouldn't want to be down-wind of that candle.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    They wanted it, they got it

McNiggers 365
    Holy shit that is still a thing and niggers haven't cashed in on ghetto lotto yet?

I feel like I want McNiggers to pay $15 an hour. This will inevitably speed up the transition to automation. Franchises will see profits go up after paying off the robot who is always busy. The robot never destroys the place when a rival sow demands a refund after eating 98% of its meal. Heck you might even be able to hit the drive through up for a milkshake without having to hear thumping bass and wondering if you are about to get carjacked.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I was going to suggest that McNiggers install food ordering kiosks with a place to swipe an EBT card. Place it outdoors just ahead of the drive thru pick-up window. Oh, and fashion the pick-up window like a bank drive-up teller pass through.

Aw fuck it, you know the order kiosk wouldn't last 2 days. Probably wouldn't survive the first 400 lb. sow whose EBT card was declined.

The first time the EBT card beez all rayciss and beez outta funz an sheeit, Stankqueefa the Hutt would throw the whole kiosk 50 feet and burn the place down.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Maybe if McNiggers didn't hire and cater to niggers there wouldn't be so many issues......but I guess I'm just talking out of my ass here.
    Nope. You are Spot on, YT!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And McNiggers is going to provide training...…. Training in what?