Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

No Niggers On Our Money Until 2028...At Least.

The redesign of the $20 bill featuring Harriet Tubman will no longer be unveiled in 2020, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Wednesday.

The unveiling had been timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment, which granted women the right to vote. Mnuchin said the design process has been delayed and no new imagery will be unveiled until 2028.

President Donald Trump, months before he was elected, called the decision to put Tubman on the currency "pure political correctness" and proposed putting her portrait on the $2 bill...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...020/ar-AABK8mu
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they make yet another dollar coin that nobody wants with Obixnood on it, we can call it the Nigger Buck.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nice bongo party was had by Senate nigger after Steve Mnuchin pointed this out.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At the rate we're piling up debt, and the rest of the world is turning away from the US$, there probably won't be a US$ by 2028. If it's still around, it will be about as worthless as Zimbabwe currency. THAT will be the perfect time to put a nigger sow's ugly face on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zimbabwe note.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	6923

In place of the three rocks piled up, they can put three empty KFC buckets stacked up.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thought of having a nigger On any of currency is revolting. I've seen other currencies with animals, like gazelles. But a nigger, much lower than a gentle animal, on a $20 bill? ATMs better start dispensing $10 bills.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will seriously troll the fuck out of every $20 bill I get my hands on if it ever comes out. I have my trusty Sharpie ready.