Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

We wuz Samurai an' ninjaz!

Good grief...what next?
    Kangz, Egyptians, inventors...now they will be claiming to be samurais...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/19/asia/...ca-japan-intl/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next step: niggers original founders of Japan.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before they were caught in nets, put in chains and shipped here, niggers had barely reached stone age development. They were naked, they had no written language and only the crudest of spoken language. They never conceived the concept of the wheel, nor dug a well. They had no sanitation system, and would shit and piss in the same bodies of water they drank from. They had no concept of agriculture prior to European colonization, and to the day are incapable of farming successfully.

But yeah, they were Samurai's N'

More FAKE NEWS!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were niggaz and sheeit, not ninjas. This is really bullshit and insulting. Tell this crap to a Jap and you may get axed with a samurai blade.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago I watched some tribute to Ninjitsu hosted by that coal black nigger Wesley Snipes. He trotted out all sorts of old niggers and claimed that they were all pioneers in bringing ninjitsu to America blah blah blah. Just another blatant example of niggers appropriating other people's culture because they were incapable of inventing anything of their own.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Everybody knows how funky them orientals are because of niggers.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

<sarcastic puke mode: off>

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Japanese hate niggers, plain and simple. I've met many Japanese in my travels, they know to avoid the groid.

Niggers, on the other hand, go wild in Nippon. They just can't contain their inner nigger beast in such a wonderful land, and they often end up on the other side of Japanese law.

This story of a nigger in feudal Nippon stinks of multicultural bullshit of epic proportions.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Before they were caught in nets, put in chains and shipped here, niggers had barely reached stone age development. They were naked, they had no written language and only the crudest of spoken language. They never conceived the concept of the wheel, nor dug a well. They had no sanitation system, and would shit and piss in the same bodies of water they drank from. They had no concept of agriculture prior to European colonization, and to the day are incapable of farming successfully.

But yeah, they were Samurai's N'

More FAKE NEWS!

Ok, ok.
    They invented a stick.
    remember on national geographic when a monkey put a stick in an ant hill, pulled it out and got a snack and then a nigger saw that and copied it?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeznteef View Post
    Japanese hate niggers, plain and simple. I've met many Japanese in my travels, they know to avoid the groid.

Niggers, on the other hand, go wild in Nippon. They just can't contain their inner nigger beast in such a wonderful land, and they often end up on the other side of Japanese law.

This story of a nigger in feudal Nippon stinks of multicultural bullshit of epic proportions.
    Back in the day I read a story out of Japan. Some nigger had raped one of the local Japanese girls and an angry mob of Japanese men tracked the nigger down and cut off his muh dik. LOL I still have a pic of that somewhere.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, niggers. You're not Japanese. Not closely related. Not even to the hot spring monkeys. And the Japanese (and Asians in general) look down on non-Japanese and outsiders. Especially upon niggers, who they consider to be apes.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any story of a nigger landing on the shores of Feudal Japan would have lasted about as long as it takes for the local warlord to whip out his katana and send the bowling ball rolling.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been to Japan a few times. Anywhere outside the big cities, you will never see a nigger. And by some miracle you do, everyone walks around it like they have the plague. I have seen super busy sidewalks, with a 5 foot imaginary bubble around a black person ambling on like it's nothing. Absolutely amazing.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Back in the day I read a story out of Japan. Some nigger had raped one of the local Japanese girls and an angry mob of Japanese men tracked the nigger down and cut off his muh dik. LOL I still have a pic of that somewhere.
    When I lived on Okinawa, the skeletons of three niggers were found in a cave on the island. Apparently during the occupation, right before the war ended, the vile beasts visited a village on a few occasions, and had raped some of the girls and women.

On their last trip to the village, two Japanese soldiers who were hiding in the jungle killed the niggers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_K...lling_incident

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess how many nigger and muslim 'refugees' Japan took in last year? Go on, have a wild guess.

The answer is 4. Yes, 4 useless, sponging niggers and muslims.

The Japanese despise the niggers because they whine all day about no and having to work the lowest paid jobs with no coddlers to stand up for them.

We should learn from Japan.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

I lived in the Philippines for 32 months as a tween and traveled to Asia (Japan, ROK, Taiwan) 17 times between 2005 and 2017 for work.

All Asians hate niggers!

I don't know of any Western company that would send nigger account rep's to do business in Asia. Asians (correctly) don't view them as fully Human, and therefore, lacking in "honor".

In 2008, my in-laws -- who have more money than sense, took my wife and me, her older sister and partner (she's gay, but massively cool), and her brother (also older) and his dingbat girlfriend, to Beijing for the Olympics. My late father-in-law, Jacques, and I were alone in the hotel bar. I don't really like to drink, and he didn't like to drink alone, so I agreed to meet him down there. There were 3 Brit niggers sitting at another table being typical loud drunk stupid niggers.

There were uniformed (and plain clothes) Chinese Police everywhere. A hotel employee (presumably a manager -- he was in a suit and tie) walked over to the niggers and said something to them. They immediately started chimping. We found out later he had told them the bar was closed and they'd have to leave. Of course, niggers being niggers, they began to chimp and refused to leave. Jacques was telling me a tale about killing a Polar Bear when he was in his teens. I kept sneaking peeks at the niggers. About 5 minutes went by, and I shit you not -- at least 20 Chinese Police rushed the table and hauled those niggers off.

The bar was clearly not "closed", the niggers were clearly removed because they weren't wanted, and when they were gone, the entire place erupted in snickers.

I don't think Jacques even knew what was going on. He was a little hammered and wrapped up in his story (which was completely true -- I saw the photo of him sitting on a polar bear holding a rifle when he was maybe 16), but in a delayed reaction, 3 or 4 minutes after the niggers were hauled off, he looked at me and asked, "Tommy, what did I miss?"

LMMFLWAO!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 06-04-2019 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Content

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ANY nigger in feudal Japan would have been brought there in a bamboo cage and poked at with sticks by local peasant children. It would have been a complete gibbering oddity that no one would have been able to communicate with. The very fucking MOMENT it so much as looked like it was going to chimp, it's head would have been rolling down the hillside, courtesy of the local samurai. Period.

This also overlooks another kind of important point. It's a well known fact that stone age niggers never mastered anything having to do with sea travel, not even the invention of a fucking SAIL, but we're expected to believe thay made it to the island nation of Japan, to become master ninja? Someone sell me a break, since I can't seem to get one.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

There is a major flaw in this narrative

Hell they admit they don't even know where his true origin lies
    an yet they call him African which indicates he came from there Africa and they don't seem to
    realize they contradicting themselves so why call him that since they really don't know where he
    really came from meaning they are just jumping to conclusions, presuming he is black for all they
    know he can, could an would be from North Africa or South Asia or India but instead we're getting
    this nigger propaganda crap. it only makes sense that Europeans can be Samurais since they have
    discipline back where they came from not to mention they had Knights and Assassin's with cloaks an
    daggers that are similar to a Ninja. blacks on the other hand didn't have neither of those ( a.k.a, e.g, i.e
    disciplined warriors, assassins ) that are and or were in the same league as Caucasian an Asian warriors.