Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Take Repatha if you want your daughter to marry a nigger

That is the message I am getting from this commercial. I see it at least 10 times a day. Personally i'd rather die.

https://binged.it/2JuyPfU
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been seeing this too. Disgusting, who wants to pimp out their daughter to niggers? Really sick bastards. As if a nigger is honorable and worth anything. And I'll say this: a nigger may be a billionaire, it would still be a nigger.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 05-20-2019 at 07:56 PM. Reason: grammar
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep see this horror at least 5 times a day. My tee vee is on near life support as I have pointed my 1911 at it in rage.
    So far, Mrs. AM HAS SAVED IT BUT DON’t know for how long.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know how they always rattle off a list of side effects that go along with these medications advertised on TV?
    "Repatha might turn you into a worthless cuck and cause your daughter to burn coal."
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    You know how they always rattle off a list of side effects that go along with these medications advertised on TV?
    "Repatha might turn you into a worthless cuck and cause your daughter to burn coal."
    I was actually surprised by this, yes I know species mixing is always being pushed on us, but to actually show a wedding of a nigger and a white girl? In this case, Repatha has made them into nigger lovers! That's a medicine not worth taking; your grandchildren will be niggers? I'd rather die than see this happen. Good that my only children have been the barking kind.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need a voiceover. "My risk of a heart attack or stroke increased 100 times when my daughter started burning coal. She shit out a couple of niglets, and I never thought she'd make it to a wedding. God damn it, I can't even enjoy prime rib because those sprogs were handling it with their filthy paws. But it's all right, because I remembered I took out a children's life insurance policy on her!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Yep see this horror at least 5 times a day. My tee vee is on near life support as I have pointed my 1911 at it in rage.

I have the same problem with my anger but I have adopted a way to save some money by using a couple of nigger banks. One male and one female are used every time I see a nigger bite the big one on the tube I place a quarter in the respective gender. When they show their nigger loving commercials I shake my banks at the screen. Its amazing how fast they fill.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

EYE BLEACH/GAG WARNING: Coal Burner Wedding Commercial

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/I8OE/repatha...-sunshine-band

THE MSM WON'T QUIT ON THE BURNING/DRILLING PLAGUE. IN THIS ONE THE BURNERS FATHER IS LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF THE RECEPTION PARTY AND EVEN DANCES WITH HIS NEW SON IN LAW'S SHE BOON MOTHER.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My apologies, I just posted this one. Mods please move it to this thread. I almost tossed dinner when I saw it, WTF has this country come to?
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    That is the message I am getting from this commercial. I see it at least 10 times a day. Personally i'd rather die.

https://binged.it/2JuyPfU
    Burn the coal.
    Lose your soul.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Besides the whole "daughter marrying a nigger" aspect - cholesterol is a non issue if you eliminate inflammation due to too much sugar-carbohydrate intake.

The pharmaceutical companies are the most evil forces on Earth. No surprise that they'd create a commercial like this.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We need a voiceover. "My risk of a heart attack or stroke increased 100 times when my daughter started burning coal. She shit out a couple of niglets, and I never thought she'd make it to a wedding. God damn it, I can't even enjoy prime rib because those sprogs were handling it with their filthy paws. But it's all right, because I remembered I took out a children's life insurance policy on her!"
    I took away the same thing...this poor bastard wasted half his life trying to raise a decent daughter only to find he failed about as miserably as any father could. He raised a coal burning whore and is facing hybrid DNA-challenged grandchildren. Who wouldn't be a higher candidate for heart attack and stroke under those adverse conditions? The dancing with the nigger inlaws and happy faces are all the result of this crippling drug designed to blur the mind of this poor dumb ass failure of a father and make it appear he is accepting of the catastrophe while clearing his arteries forcing him to endure a longer life of agony. I see the message here differently than most of you guys. I see it being an admission of the stress niggers inflict on our lives through our offspring.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post

Awesome! You do that too? Mrs. TR won't let me pull the trigger either..... And I thought I was the only one....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sung by KFC and the Moonbat band.