Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile fat sow waddling around panhandling

There it was on a street corner, busiest intersection in town, holding up a sign that it's pregnant and needs help. Yeah, like I'm not already paying enough in taxes to fund welfare, or pay interest on the trillions of the national debt that went to gibs programs in the last 50 years? I'm also supposed to feel sorry enough for a sow because it's ready to shit out another buttdumpling? Maybe not even pregnant, maybe just a sowapotamus ready to hop in its hooptie and drive to the local KFC.

A lot of whites, Latinos and the occasional nigger were becoming a plague at my town's off-ramps. They'd sit or stand at the lights, shaking their cardboard signs. I had to figure every last one is scamming, and some have been watched handing a sign to the next one. Police made them go away, so then the panhandlers started bothering people at the local Walmart parking lot. Walmart finally got the police to do something, and now the panhandlers are at street corners where I guess police can't do anything about them.
    Last edited by Sandy; 05-20-2019 at 10:55 AM.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You and everyone knows that sow is on every form of gibsmedats welfare that every nigger gets. That is why you take a picture of her and have the local welfare office on speed dial to turn that social parasitic leach in.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a similar situation years ago. I started stopping and handling them employment guides. More than 1 Chimpout ensued!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Driving on PCH through Long Beach I winged a corn on the cob out and hit one once.....

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give them an onion and then duck and hope they have a lousy arm. Guaranteed cat 5 chimpout!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    You and everyone knows that sow is on every form of gibsmedats welfare that every nigger gets. That is why you take a picture of her and have the local welfare office on speed dial to turn that social parasitic leach in.
    Go a step further. You will have to go undercover.

Find the strength and stomach to go up to these niggers, hand them 5 bucks, smile and chat to them like they are the most interesting people on earth. After you gain their trust, then ask for their name. Full name.

Then head to the welfare office and report them. Much easier for the workers to find Shaneequa Brown in the system by name than by the off chance the worker remembers the name and face of the sow.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of whites, Latinos and the occasional nigger were becoming a plague at my town's off-ramps. They'd sit or stand at the lights, shaking their cardboard signs. I had to figure every last one is scamming, and some have been watched handing a sign to the next one. Police made them go away, so then the panhandlers started bothering people at the local Walmart parking lot. Walmart finally got the police to do something, and now the panhandlers are at street corners where I guess police can't do anything about them.
    Its like that all across America (and the rest of the world no doubt). And if you watch, they work in groups, in teams. If you see one at a exit ramp or corner of a intersection just look around, there will be another at the opposite side doing the same. They often even have a driver to shuttle them from location to location. Business starts drying up at the Walmart parking lot, the car picks them up and they head over to Targets parking lot. And everyone falls for this shit and feels sorry for them.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check your state laws regarding recording before proceeding:

Cut camera hole in shirt pocket.
    Slip phone into pocket.
    Start recording.
    Approach panhandler.
    Offer money but state that you must see ID before proceeding.
    When asked why, reply that you need it to file your taxes in order to prove it was charitable giving for write off purposes.
    Send copies to all local welfare offices and post on YouTube.

By law all recipients are required to report all income for continued state support and will be blacklisted and possibly charged for failure to comply. State offices will be compelled to follow thru due to publicity.

Chimpout satisfaction guaranteed.