Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two white cops made D'Mario good after it waved a gun during a traffic stop

Officers said Perkins made suicidal threats while in the car with a handgun and fired his weapon, according to a news release that was written by TBI.
    A witness nearby of the shooting, Rico Johnson, 32, said he heard as many as 30 shots fired, according to previous Commercial Appeal reports.
    Kario Perkins, 39, said he has been serving as the spokesperson of the family since his cousin was killed.

He said his cousin was originally from Detroit and came to Memphis to work, and was a father. He described him as a family man and the day the shooting happened, he said his cousin was on his way to get diapers for his child.
    https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...ed/3678866002/

Now that's a new one to me. Niggers are turning their lives around, were doing this or that, but this one was getting diapers.

I've gotten a few tickets, and somehow I managed to survive the encounters by not pulling out a gun and waving it around. A couple of the cops were assholes, and one even lied about how fast I was going, but I was respectful and didn't even give them a reason to ask if I had a weapon on me.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    He said his cousin was originally from Detroit and came to Memphis to work, and was a father. He described him as a family man and the day the shooting happened, he said his cousin was on his way to get diapers for his child.
    Just another migratory nigger made good.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't find any footage of the goodification, just some post-goodification cop footage.

And a news story about the good dindu's brutha mans holding a vigil to wail about this loss of precious life. LOL

EDIT: This video is a goldmine of TNB. According to the vid, this dindu's niglet was born the day before he was goodified. The police arrived two months too late.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course the niggers are all-in with the "He wuz uh guuuud boy!" "He dindu nuffinz!" "It beez raycis!" bullshit. Nope. It's just a nigger pulling its gat on da po-po and earning batwings.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Stupid nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whitey Ford, I'm laughing my ass off at the cornucopia of TNB in that video. Thanks for sharing, I needed that.

D'Mario was headed back to its nest from the Fambly Dollah when the po po goodified its nigger arse. Outstanding!

A friend just moved down that way recently, he must be crazy to be around so many fucking niggers.