Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers are bad for your health

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...2-murders.html

A healthcare worker who is suspected of being involved with more than 1,000 unexplained deaths in Texas, has been charged with smothering 11 murders.

Billy Chemirmir, 46, who worked as a home healthcare aide, was initially charged in 2018 with the murder of 81-year-old Lu Thi Harris.

On Tuesday, Chemirmir was indicted on six more murder charges.
    Everybody knows niggers are never up to any good, and usually up to pure evil, and yet this Kenyan giant nigger-nozzle is imported to care for the elderly in their own homes? How fucking stupid are the people that facilitated this piece of shit in employment and immigration?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's your reward, honkey, for following the rules and working hard all your life. When you get old you get warehoused in a depressing shithole Nursing Hell where you get murdered by niggers, or worse. I hope when my time comes it's The Big One.. Nice and quick and get it over with. Not a slow lingering non-life rotting in Death's Waiting Room.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "Illegal Alien From Kenya Charged With Killing 12 Elderly Women—CNN Still Ignoring Story"

An illegal alien from Kenya has been charged in the deaths of 12 elderly women in Texas, and at least one major media outlet has so far ignored what could be one of the most prolific serial slayings in American history.
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/i...lly-chemirmir/

Of course they are. They're busy trying to find a reason to indict AG Barr. Or the second cousin-in-law of the mother of the guy who cleans his pool. Or any other damn facsimile.

Meanwhile this evil motherfucker.

Court records show that Chemirmir, a citizen of Kenya living illegally in the United States

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I hate illegals the same as niggers. One, they're lawbreakers. Two, they're entitled shits. And three, they're ugly and smelly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's why I hate illegals the same as niggers. One, they're lawbreakers. Two, they're entitled shits. And three, they're ugly and smelly.

Tell us how you really feel

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Who in their right mind would let a dirty evil nigger monkey into their house/home to care for a loved-one? This nigger has to be the poster nigger for any nigger to be put down legally after conviction.