Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Bus Sheboons

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Bus Sheboons

Today I had a late lunch at a local restaurant in my town. It is kind of post modern in it's decor, industrial-like with large windows to the floor along the front.
    I was seated in the front, right at the windows. There is a bus stop on the sidewalk in front, and guess what comes rolling up? 3 sheboons on mobility scooters. Out of the 3, only 1 of them was morbidly obese... Shortly, some other nigger comes walking up and one of the skinny boons got up on its two feet, walked over and hugged the nigger. So clearly, that one wasn't handicapped... at least physically. Mentally, yes, but why on earth would you be so lazy to have to roll around on a scooter when you are perfectly able to walk? Not to mention, they all probably got their scooters for free.
    When the bus came, the driver had to lower a ramp of sorts so that each of them could ride up into the bus. The driver then spent about 10 minutes or so doing something, I guess strapping their scooters to the floor?
    What a waste of time, energy, resources...etc. etc.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the nation finally comes to it's senses, and appoints me Lord Emperor of Everything, every single nigger will be given a mobility scooter. They'll be manufactured by a company called Vermeer...

(for those unfamiliar....https://www.vermeer.com/NA/en/N/equi...brush_chippers )
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    At first I thought: “Sheboons the size of a bus, that go <beep> <beep> <beep> when they back up.”

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    When the nation finally comes to it's senses, and appoints me Lord Emperor of Everything, every single nigger will be given a mobility scooter. They'll be manufactured by a company called Vermeer...

(for those unfamiliar....https://www.vermeer.com/NA/en/N/equi...brush_chippers )
    Or maybe Matin-Baker?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin-Baker

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are an incredible drain on society's resources and people, thr nigger animal should've never been allowed to stay in this country after the American CW....

There should be a sign on all niggers stating: By common sense ALL niggers should be considered Hazardous to your health...hanging out with niggers, for ANY reason greatly increases your risk of being murdered. Arnold could've found this out if this nigger attacker would've had a knife.