Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Washington niggresses

So, the boys and I decide to eat at a diner on the way to visit family in the hosipital. It's Mother's day, so there is line to get in. NTurall nigger sow tries to cut the line. Some coddler desides to let it cut, but, of course yours truly can't let this slide and calls the shitskin out on this behavior. To my absolute surprise and joy, several other humans join in, create a stink, and the shit bird retreets to the end of the line.
    When we get in, karma favors us with a shitbird nigger server. I let it pass because food is delivered by a Mexican gal. Later I rewarded the shit stain nigger with a zero tip. How I hate niggers. I did not stick around to listen to the chimpout fallout. That is all.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    A girlfriend I had in the past was a server at one of the local Red Lobsta restaurants, her and others use to say that the niggers were horrible tippers, acted and ate like pigs and would steal silverware, Glasses, condiments, almost anything that wasn't trash...no one wanted to take their tables....and Nothing has changed, niggers are even worst today.....

Stinking nigger animals