Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fing Nigger sow block my driveway for 1 whole day!

Cops did shit. they didn't drove by and nothing. No ticket.

I confronted the nigger. She was like how am I suppose to know by blocking 1 feet of your driveway, you can't get your van out of driveway.

Only one feet my ass. it was at least 3 feet minimum. Normally its very easy to get out of driveway but where I live its extra narrow old street from old nyc. So when its slightly block the 14 ft van can't get out. I got my normal cars out of driveway easily but not the 14 foot van.

Super piss the sow don't even apologize. she was like head bopping up and down. At least the spigger male said it won't happen next time. I told them next time. I'm moving it. I do have equipment to move it.

sow is also faculty of some bronx college.

Didn't want to dox myself :p.
    Last edited by Cat fur allergic; 05-10-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers think everything they do is ok. Fuck, I hate niggers.

3. Likes Rancher0712 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago, at my old place, right next to a school, niggers would park in front of my business, blocking my driveway, etc. I ordered signs that said "Tow away zone, no parking". Paid like 50 bucks for them. Put 2 inch pipe into my yard and then when niggers blocked my spots, I would plant the signs and have them towed away. The signs were not permanent but cops obeyed them. Do the same.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Years ago, at my old place, right next to a school, niggers would park in front of my business, blocking my driveway, etc. I ordered signs that said "Tow away zone, no parking". Paid like 50 bucks for them. Put 2 inch pipe into my yard and then when niggers blocked my spots, I would plant the signs and have them towed away. The signs were not permanent but cops obeyed them. Do the same.
    Excellent move! I've always been a believer in making my own policy when I know reasonable methods will either be ignored or delayed. At work I make my own "Service Talks" and mysteriously clip them to the boss's clipboard issuing new rules to stir up the brownies...sometimes to deliberately get them in trouble. I made labels with my label maker stating, "CELL PHONE CHARGING STATION" and put them up on all the wall outlets in my work area. The niggers charge their phones two and three at a time all night forgetting about the biggest boldest sign in the main employee entrance that screams "ABSOLUTELY NO CELL PHONES ON THE WORKROOM FLOOR!"

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger york shitty? forget it.
    that's odd. nyc loves to tow cars away.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    I would love to do it :P, its illegal in NYC. I first have to get them ticketed and than move their cars. I have car dollies etc... Ready to move it out of the way and call toll company. But cops don't care to drop by to give tickets. I wish 311 work differently. BUt instead of my complaint going to a meter maid(they give tickets too and dont' care, will give it to everyone lol)> but cops don't. They'll pretend to drive by and said no problems. With parking. THey under report crimes too. Etc...

Only time I ever got a them ticketed it was finding a meter maid close by. I tell them. They come and ticket. Never ever gotten a cop to do it via 311. 311/online supposedly you call to get people ticketed.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Only time I ever got a them ticketed it was finding a meter maid close by. I tell them. They come and ticket. Never ever gotten a cop to do it via 311. 311/online supposedly you call to get people ticketed.[/QUOTE]

I see brownies all the time in NYC. Brownies would ticket their own mothers.

Where's one when you need one?

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    excellent move! I've always been a believer in making my own policy when i know reasonable methods will either be ignored or delayed. At work i make my own "service talks" and mysteriously clip them to the boss's clipboard issuing new rules to stir up the brownies...sometimes to deliberately get them in trouble. I made labels with my label maker stating, "cell phone charging station" and put them up on all the wall outlets in my work area. The niggers charge their phones two and three at a time all night forgetting about the biggest boldest sign in the main employee entrance that screams "absolutely no cell phones on the workroom floor!"
    hahaha!!! Yes!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by k9woman View Post
    Only time I ever got a them ticketed it was finding a meter maid close by. I tell them. They come and ticket. Never ever gotten a cop to do it via 311. 311/online supposedly you call to get people ticketed.
    I see brownies all the time in NYC. Brownies would ticket their own mothers.

Where's one when you need one?[/QUOTE]

They don't go around where I live sadly. I near live end of a commercial area and on a historic block that has no alternative side parking. So these people avoid the area like a plague. We have cars from all over the US park on this block months at a time.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post