Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Old friends of mine let a nigger take their daughter to the prom

I can't believe it. These high school sweethearts always seemed perfect, down to having great, intelligent kids. Intelligent until I saw the pictures from Saturday afternoon, taken when their girl's groid date showed up. The mom proudly posted to Facespook a filthy shitskin putting its paws around their daughter barely 16 years old! What the hell, it's so niggest dark you almost can't tell it from the color of its cheap-ass tuxedo.

Apparently the girl made it home alive. They didn't post about her getting forcibly muh dikked, beaten up or killed. I give the girl zero odds of making it to 18 without bearing a niglet, fair odds of living until 18, and odds of survival rapidly dwindling after 20.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Tis the season maing! Ghetto as Hell prom costumes be stylin an sheeit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rBVaSVqwbuOAUlKyAAIUeG3eXf4576.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	6826

Name:	cdb31ddc336918f8536955bc94aa0ee5.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	6827

Name:	9b8e31c4431e2e6c75d77d766f8cefb5--awkward-prom-photos-prom-pictures.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	6828

Name:	cc69a1d7e602d7972f9bb018553fb0e4.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	6829

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Threads like this are very painful to me.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I would excommunicate these "friends".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I would excommunicate these "friends".
    I'd disown that fing mud shark asap.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blame the FUCKING TEE-VEE!!!! Jesus Fucking Christ, where else do you think this sickness is coming from?!?!?!?

How many mudsharks were there back in the 1950's? Maybe a few hundred in the entire nation? Now everything on the TeeVee is non-stop miscegenation.

Cancel your Tee-Vee. Convince everyone in your circle to cancel their TeeVee. And speak the truth about the nigger plague to everyone you care about. If they "unfriend" you, too bad, their loss.. at least you tried.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, my condolences. You don't really know people. This must've been hard to hear from "old friends".
    Soros and his liberal buddies keep pushing race mixing, illegal immigration, nigger loving.
    This will be the death of the human race. I hope people wake up soon. There's good humans, and then there's niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was this her date?

Name:	prom.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	6838
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	9b8e31c4431e2e6c75d77d766f8cefb5--awkward-prom-photos-prom-pictures.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	6828
    I thought I'd seen all possible nigger prom horror photos, but that one...that one...

I'm going to have nightmares for a couple of days of a makeup-caked buck-sow.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Was this her date?

Name:	prom.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	6838
    Uglier and darker by 10 times. Imagine a buck version of a skinny crack ho, properly nicknamed "Kingsford."

Yeah, I think they have to be dead to me now. When Facespook was starting, I accepted a friend request from a friend in junior high. I had a crush on her, but I didn't do anything about it, and we went to different high schools. Years later we connected through friends. Then I looked through her pictures, and she had turned into a mudshark! Screw that. Not long after I quietly unfriended her so I wouldn't have to see her profile with her, the spigger buck, and their few niglets.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's very common when they are younger in the cities and suburbs, it never gets reflected in marriage stats. They date niggers when young, marry poor human saps when older if they are lucky enough not to have a nigglet.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just had a similar experience the other day. A friend's son was doing a garage sale (rummage sale for you non-US folk) and asked if I had anything I wanted to get rid of. I have bins of kids clothes, that my kids outgrew (I refuse to donate them to Goodwill and other charities, I usually just give them to friends) and tons of stuff from downsizing after my divorce. The kid setting up the sale is about 15 years old has Asperger's and possibly on the spectrum of Autism. You would never know by talking to him, but after a while you start noticing things. Anyway, he is doing everything he can to buy a moped. He is out mowing lawns, washing cars, raking leaves and now this sale is his next big ticket win. I have had him at my house several times doing things that I don't want to do (He cleaned up dog shit for 2 hours and then said it wasn't worth the 20 dollars I had given him, only 10 bucks was what he wanted). Works hard, I am proud of him. Anyway, I swung over to their house with a ton of shit in the back of my truck. I figure this should easily help him clear his goal. Clothes, DVD's, a couple of older laptops that have clean install's of Windows, etc and a few folding tables they were borrowing.

So it was my friend, his son, his son's friend and myself unloading everything and setting things up. The boy was excited about everything going on and really excited to possibly buy this scooter before school is out. He showed me pictures of this thing at least 4 or 5 times and told me how much more he needed. His Dad jokingly said he would pay the difference if we loaded all the garage sale shit up and donated it somewhere so he could have his garage back. His son said no, it would be cheating because he didn't earn it.

As we were in the garage, I heard it. The loud thump and rattle of a shitty stereo system in a shittier car and it was getting closer. They live in a nicer, quiet area, sorta off the beaten path, closest neighbor is a good 1/2 mile down the road. The noise kept getting louder and now the son was kinda looking around, wondering wtf was going on. We all joked that it must be someone coming early to the garage sale. A late 90's early 2000's Pontiac Grand Am came slowly rolling into the driveway. It looked like someone spray painted the exterior of the thing along with the windows. Just a rolling turd. All of us stood there for a second, then my friends daughter hopped out of the car. I looked at my buddy, who just glared at the driver of the car, the nigger glared back, then he turned around and left. The daughter came up, said "NTG! How are you? Are you going to come to my graduation party in a few weeks?" I just mumbled something like "Um...yeah...the kids and I will be there..." As she ignored everyone else and ran into the house.

Now this girl is your typical MN/WI farm girl. Norwegian/German background, blonde hair, about 5 foot 8 or so. I have known this family for at least 20 years. She is 17, a senior in High School and is going off to college this fall. She has babysat my kids and last summer was their nanny. I have known her all of her life and never, in a million years, thought this was going to be going on. This family has always been tightknit, like dinner together every night, open and honest with one another, etc. My buddy is an amazing father and his wife is an incredible mother.

So as I sat there, mulling over what just happened, my buddy looked at me and said "Hey, NTG, I know it's early, but let me show you the deer stands we set up and get your opinion on them." I knew that was code for "Let's go have a fucking chat away from my family". We walked out into the woods on his property, each having a beer and he said "NTG...I don't know what the fuck is going on... That guy that dropped off my daughter is 19 years old. He is a Junior in high school. His family moved up this way a year or so ago. My daughter turns 18 in August, he turns 20 in June. We have gone after him every single way we can think of and nothing get's done. In fact, it only makes her run to him more. We have done therapy, counseling, interventions, you name it. Nothing has worked. Where did I go wrong? Hell, at the beginning, I thought she was being rebellious and acting out. So I embraced it. I invited that nigger over, we included him in family activities. Then he stole from us, pawned these items and got caught. My daughter freaked out, said it was an accident and begged us to drop the charges. My wife dropped them, I refused." I sat there for a good couple of minutes and said "Friend, I have known you guys for a long time. I wouldn't blame yourself but I would make your daughter aware that her decisions now could have severe consequences later in life. She could easily become tainted and a burden on the taxpayers if Jamal get's his way. I really don't know what else to say." We left it at that, went back, finished helping set up the garage sale and I went home.

These are good people, they would never condone this shit. But society has not only embraced it, they encourage it. It is disgusting.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^as soon as the bitch turns 18 throw her out of the house....if mama says no throw her ass out too. Nothing is worth having nigger lovers around

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    ^^^as soon as the bitch turns 18 throw her out of the house....if mama says no throw her ass out too. Nothing is worth having nigger lovers around
    In all honesty, I would really hate to see these two split up. From my understanding, with Jamal being a Junior in High School and the daughter going off to college, it will probably fizzle out. I am doing some research online and it looks like you can't be in high school and be 20 years old in MN. So he may get tossed out due to age/stupidity. Either way, if it can happen to this family, it can happen to just about any of them.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    If Sweet Cheeks is with a nigger now, what do you think she's going to do in college???? That's right...out from Mommy and Daddy's watchful eye she'll be getting gangbanged by niggers every day.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Old Saying: ONCE you burn the coal, you've lost your soul...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NTG, man, I feel horrible for your friends. My friends don't seem to understand the danger their daughter is in, maybe for a long time now. Did she come home still a virgin, or maybe she wasn't one already before prom? Passed around to all the teenbuck's friends? Your friends at least know the danger now and have tried. They weren't completely smart at first, no offense to them, for trying to "accept" the nigger. At least they realized that they could trust it like trusting a rabid animal.

They're lucky they only got robbed. I posted a new thread about a teen burner finding out the hardest way.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum...aper-M&p=77134

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    NTG, you know as well as I do that what you're seeing here is the result of waiting too long to have the 'conversation'. The 'conversation' used to be about sexual relations, dad would talk to son, mom to daughter. Since kids pretty much don't need that from parents anymore (they can learn about it on FB, ffs), somewhere along the way, the warning about not mixing with the beasts of the field got lost. Too many parents determine that their kid has a spark of intellect, and will figure it out successfully on their own. But they failed to account for what takes place out of sight. Schools, integrated sports, social outings, and the general hypersexual nature of niggerkind itself. Places like this site should be required reading for all teens before they get a cell phone, driver's license, or are allowed to date.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    They better Nip it in the "bud" NOW or you'll be taking care of her demon sprog down the road.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad but even devoted parents are up against the powerful media messages, society in general, and the spirit of the times, that race mixing is normal, we're all humans, haters gonna hate, bla bla. I have a niece (by marriage, not my blood relative, my ex's brother's daughter) who was raised in a good conservative Catholic family. Her dad always said blacks are no good, etc. So, after 30+ years of marriage, the wife decided to stick to my brother in law and got a divorce and married...a nigger. So my niece started burning coal. 4 children, 3 nigger dads. So even if parents talk about the vileness of niggers, sometimes it's not enough. Granted the mom set up a bad example.

Perhaps pictures of niggers murdering humans, mostly white women, should be shown to young women so it will strike a chord. Or maybe gentle reminders to children to look for good human friends and people they date. Parents should say they want good looking grandchildren, and not animal looking or black.

Niggers now are portrayed as cool, smooth, manly, etc. Somehow the traits of honesty, intergrity, intelligence and industry are given a back seat. Smart young people will see what's real and what is fluff, and niggers are all fluff. Seriously, a black doctor? Engineer? Teacher?

Blame the Kardashians who made it seem fucking monkeys is glamorous.
    I just abhor half breed niggers.

So NTG, sorry to hear this. Your friend can buy time by sending that nigger to jail for theft. Then he can work on his daughter to steer away from darkies. Unfortunately in college she will do what she wants. And once coal is burned, the life span of a nigger lover drops drastically.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 05-11-2019 at 03:24 AM.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast