Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam getting help with his 'raycissms' from nigger farmer

We all know that niggers are antiquated farm equipment who needed whip incentive to do anything. Minus the whip, I can't honestly believe that niggers would farm anything. Except for maybe a little patch of 'muh weed' to smoke.

John Boyd said he first met Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam to talk about how the government shutdown was impacting black farmers.
    Nigger farmers hurt by govt shutdown? ha ha ha LOL

Boyd is a fourth-generation farmer who has testified in Congress, met with presidential candidates, and has successfully lobbied for legislation from Rep. Maxine Waters and then-Sen. Barack Obama in efforts to fight discriminatory practices against black farmers.

That included legislation that paid $1.25 billion to black farmers who filed a civil rights lawsuit saying they were discriminated against by the U.S. Agriculture Department.
    Looks like the only thing these dindus are farming is discrimination lawsuits because of raycissms.

After his meeting last week with Northam at his farm in rural Virginia, Boyd says he’s reached out to Herring and is expected to speak to the governor for a scheduled follow up in the coming days.

He called the governor's wife's comments "clearly a poor choice of words during a very poor time of history.” He added that "being Virginia and that particular mansion, being the oldest [occupied] executive mansion that has slave quarters, this could be looked upon poorly in the black community.”
    Muh 'slave quarters.'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/meet...ry?id=61383982
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 03-04-2019 at 12:02 PM. Reason: forgot to add link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stand corrected! This dindu really does get his farm on.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A black farmer in a suit is still a slave monkey. Next thing you know it's co-niggers will call him Uncle Tom.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    So does the governor have this nigger doing some share cropping yet

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger farmer is back! And pissed as all hell at Orange Man Bad!

John Boyd, Jr., the founder and president of the National Black Farmers Association, went on CNN Friday to rain hell on President Donald Trump’s trade wars.

During an interview with CNN’s Poppy Harlow, Boyd said that he and his farm have still not received a penny in federal assistance money from the president’s bailout fund for farmers hurt by his trade wars.

He also argued that even if he had received money from the government, it wouldn’t nearly make up for the amount he’s losing from lacking access to overseas markets.

“This administration has failed small scale farmers,” he said. “It has failed black farmers like myself.”
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/thi...-his-business/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Theres a new show on the History Channel called American Farmer. Basically documenting the life and trials of the modern farmer. They follow 6-7 different farms each week and they are the same farms on each episode. This nigger is one of them. I didn't know he was such an uppity nigger.

This shine farms soy beans and all season long now he's been bitching that his son doesn't want to take over the family farm. His son seems kind of effeminate, down-low and afraid to get its paws dirty.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Low-class nigger keeps his cowboy hat on indoors, and while meeting with the governor. I bet that nigger makes big gibs for NOT growing soybeans.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger soybean farmer, LOL. Thought I'd heard it all!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Nigger farmer is back! And pissed as all hell at Orange Man Bad!

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/thi...-his-business/
    I've been following this trade war VERY closely, mostly because of the impact it has on the stock market. I watch OAN news every morning and in the evening.... I have NEVER heard Trump EVER make that statement. And the nigger is a failure anyway, regardless of what Trump does or does not do. I find it odd to hear this ape chittering right after Trumps televised meeting with REAL FARMERS just last week. They seemed quite happy with Trump. But I'll tell you this- when China finally knuckles under on this trade war, I hope you guys are solidly invested. We will have a windfall of cash shoved so far up our asses that we will taste ink in our coffee.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I've been following this trade war VERY closely, mostly because of the impact it has on the stock market. I watch OAN news every morning and in the evening.... I have NEVER heard Trump EVER make that statement. And the nigger is a failure anyway, regardless of what Trump does or does not do. I find it odd to hear this ape chittering right after Trumps televised meeting with REAL FARMERS just last week. They seemed quite happy with Trump. But I'll tell you this- when China finally knuckles under on this trade war, I hope you guys are solidly invested. We will have a windfall of cash shoved so far up our asses that we will taste ink in our coffee.
    A lot of these farmers are Govt subsidized anyway. Instead of telling farmers to stop growing corn or soybeans and start growing stuff people actually want, the govt just keeps subsidizing them to keep growing it. This is why corn syrup is the preferred sweetener in food processing instead of cane sugar, the stuff is dirt cheap because of govt subsidies.
    Some subsidies are actually needful, because market needs might fluctuate and financially destroy a farmer. But, these subsidies are wildly abused sometimes.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Instead of telling farmers to stop growing corn or soybeans and start growing stuff people actually want, the govt just keeps subsidizing them to keep growing it.
    In some cases, farmers are paid to not grow certain crops, to keep the price high for all of them. At other times their crops are bought by the government to be destroyed. It's Depression-era economics that didn't work then, and certainly doesn't work now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.