Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gigantic negro 14 year old featured in Sports Illustrated goes to a party gets batwings

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-...ated-shot-dead
    In November, McKenzie told Sports Illustrated his goal was to “Make the NFL” and his dream was to be “a star in L.A.—for the Rams or the Chargers.”

The shooting unfolded in Venice, Ill. around 11:40 p.m. Saturday night, Illinois State Police told Fox News.
    "14" if you can believe it, and at a party at midnight some parenting there mom. Maybe you should have protected your nfl lottery ticket better.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Jaylon look like Trayvon.... now dey boaf good!

Who am I kidding. They all look alike!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No loss, the nigger was going nowhere in life. His only hope was that he would make it into the NFL and that is a one in a million shot, no matter how good he was in high school. Probably have better odds at winning the lottery. Other than that he would have just been another unemployed broke ass nigger. And even if by some chance he had made it into pro-feetsball he would have just blown his fortune before he retired.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    If all it takes is to get them to stop throwing poop for 5 minutes to get a picture taken for Niggers Illustrated and they get ventilated. We need to fund Niggers Illustrated with tax money right now!!
    Niggers Illustrated

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised that my hometown's feetsball Wonder Nigger, T.A. McClendon, has not met the Bat Fairy yet...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL
    Holy shit! What a great way to start the week! Thanks for the great news!
    Hey, like I said, niggers are fully grown at 12 years of age.
    This nigger is the equivalent of a 25 year old human in terms of age.
    Ahhhh! Just think of it. So what did that prevent? Future muhdik rapes. Sexual harassment. Murdered humans?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm waiting for the day there'll be no sports for niggers to make money from. May not happen, but I don't watch nigger sports anymore . I used to, then I just got tired of watching monkeys perform like animals, then get paid a lot, then mix with biurners and produce half breed mutants. So I figured, I won't be part of enriching any nigger.
    As for this big negro retard, boo hoo. Some humans have been spared what this eventual criminal would be doing.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm waiting for the day there'll be no sports for niggers to make money from. May not happen, but I don't watch nigger sports anymore . I used to, then I just got tired of watching monkeys perform like animals, then get paid a lot, then mix with biurners and produce half breed mutants. So I figured, I won't be part of enriching any nigger.
    As for this big negro retard, boo hoo. Some humans have been spared what this eventual criminal would be doing.
    And on top of all that- bitch and complain about everything including YT. Fuckin' overpaid circus apes.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'm waiting for the day there'll be no sports for niggers to make money from.
    Sports first. Then nigger rap music. And the over-representation in movies, news, TV shows and entertainment in general. This system is artificially subsidizing the nigger and it must stop.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post