Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Mrs Chimpout is a fully paid up member.

We've had a lot of stuff going on, We are okay, just Mrs Chimpout has had a lot of things thrown at her and she's going to be fine, just time is an amazing healer.

So today, we had a few drinks in the park, (They have a bar in there. The drinks cost slightly more, but as its council owned and we believe we need to use a facility or lose it!). Mrs Chimpout decides she wants to carry on drinking at home, We can get a take away later on and hide in our den.

We get on the bus (Unlike niggers we don't drink and drive) head to the next town (Its a 5 minute drive down a road) we get off and go in to Tesco (Supermarket). We pick up a fair bit of alcohol and GF snacks. I say "Its £6 in an uber because of their stupid pricing" she says she wants to get the bus and feel like she is young before she had a car.

We get to the bus stop, this buck stands in front of her moving her out of the way, because it needs to be first on the bus and such, I say "rule 1" but no, something has exploded inside Mrs Chimpout and she tells this dirty beast "Did its mammy not it respect. I know you'll demand respect but it has to be earned, you let women board the bus first then any other human ok!" The nigger processes what was said. I'm expecting a chimpout and having to step in. it goes "This is bullllllsheeit" and knuckle drags itself off. Looking back. We get on the bus, and its hands are in the air.

Mrs Chimpout just waves as we go past.

I love her to bits but I really need to teach her rule #1 more. However a nigger got educated (well as much as you can teach shit) and was put in its place.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job putting a coon in it's proper place!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mad respect for Mrs. CO! Niggers need to know their place and she had no problem reminding them of it!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hell yes, squared.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good thing she wasn't eaten!
    Thanks for sharing.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent work, Mrs. Chimpout! Excellent! BRAVO! OOOOOH, I hate niggers...…