Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Volcano Mishap - I smell Nigger

At the moment of this writing, the media has not released the name or picture of the man who fell into the volcano in Hawaii and had to be rescued. But my Nigdar pinged. He climbed over the safety rail, beep. He wanted to get a better look like Curious George, beep. He stupidly fell in and put himself in mortal danger, beep. Humans had to put their own lives at risk and rapel 70 feet down into an active volcano, beep. He is a soldier in the Army, beep. The media keeps calling him a man, and will not give his name or photo, ding ding ding ding ding. I bet my wife that his name is Lamont DeQuan Sanford, or some close approximation thereof. Now this is an early call with blindfold still on, so let's see if I'm right.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It could be Long Wang from China or Fugu Sushi Harakiri from Japan...those tourists are everywhere. I like photo bombing the Chinese whenever I am overseas because they're aszholes as tourists.... kind of like NYC-ers

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't hear about this one, but if it were a nigger one would think the volcano would have just gotten sick from the taste and spit it out.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.