Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Number 1 rule of being a racist is don't tell liberal you don't want to rent to Muslims.

Now the landlord is out of more than half a million dollars!! The old white liberal ratted the landlord out via voice recording saying they don't Muslims.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/landlord-...--finance.html

Landlord who refused to rent to Muslim men settles lawsuit

"I didn't believe it, and I didn't think anybody would believe me," said Caldwell, who is 71 and white.

He decided to use a voice recording app on his cellphone during his next conversation with Gatchis. In Colorado, it is legal to secretly record a conversation if at least one participant consents.

"American person!" Gatchis said in the recording, provided to The Associated Press by Caldwell's attorneys. "American person, I need. Good like you and me."

Too bad this old white liberal didn't die of old age!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The men sued last year, generating local news coverage and online pleas to boycott the woman's business, which mirrored the response to racist comments captured on tape or video across the U.S. in recent months.
    I didn't know that jizzlam was a race, but whatever.

"They bring all the Muslims from the Middle East, and then I have a problem around here, bam boom, bam boom," she said.
    Yep, pretty much.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    don't trust anyone.
    it's not like owning a building makes you a billionaire.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always have others in consideration, who are better qualified AND not a nigger or a sand nigger. And keep business matters private. Squealer was a traitor to decent humans. I'm sure Muslims will repay him when the time comes.
    Coalburning is bestiality.