Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

A Dead Nigger Is Worth 3 Million Dollars??

https://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...e4e53ed36.html

A DEAD NIGGER IS ALWAYS WORTH MORE THAN A LIVING ONE

The fambly of a Portsmouth useless nigger buck who died in 2015 inside Hampton Roads Regional Jail put aside their differences last week and struck a deal on how to divide a $3 million wrongful death settlement — avoiding a potentially ugly court battle.

About $1.94 million remains, which will be divided among Jamycheal Mitchell's parents and seven half siblings and their individual attorneys. The rest went to the attorneys who represented Mitchell's estate and secured the settlement.

Under an agreement struck Friday with the help of a retired federal judge, Mitchell's mother, Sonia Adams, will receive more than $818,000. His maternal half sister, Jasmine Adams, will receive almost $670,000.

The remaining $450,000 will go to Mitchell's father, Michael Mitchell, and six paternal half siblings, according to paperwork filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Norfolk. On paper, each will receive about $64,285.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how quickly that money will be wasted.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The rest went to the attorneys who represented Mitchell's estate and secured the settlement.
    I hope in typical shyster fashion that the attorneys took a big ass bite out of it.

The remaining $450,000 will go to Mitchell's father, Michael Mitchell, and six paternal half siblings, according to paperwork filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Norfolk. On paper, each will receive about $64,285.
    And this ^^^^ is what happens when daddy is out muh-dikking everything with a pulse.

A three million dollar settlement turned into 64k. Way to go you ignorant, greedy apes.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those dumb niggers spent 30% of their dead wog windfall on legal fees?

What percentage of their remaining money will be spent on crack, chiggun, something pointless but expensive, hookers, coke, weed, more crack, weaves and bail?

I'm going with 90%

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

I live in a state that has less than 1/10 of 1% of negroes
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Those dumb niggers spent 30% of their dead wog windfall on legal fees?

What percentage of their remaining money will be spent on crack, chiggun, something pointless but expensive, hookers, coke, weed, more crack, weaves and bail?

I'm going with 90%
    You forgot shiny things!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be a penny of that money left come Xmas....I'll bet the dead nigger didn't even get a decent headstone out of the deal.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    https://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...e4e53ed36.html

A DEAD NIGGER IS ALWAYS WORTH MORE THAN A LIVING ONE

The fambly of a Portsmouth useless nigger buck who died in 2015 inside Hampton Roads Regional Jail put aside their differences last week and struck a deal on how to divide a $3 million wrongful death settlement — avoiding a potentially ugly court battle.

About $1.94 million remains, which will be divided among Jamycheal Mitchell's parents and seven half siblings and their individual attorneys. The rest went to the attorneys who represented Mitchell's estate and secured the settlement.

Under an agreement struck Friday with the help of a retired federal judge, Mitchell's mother, Sonia Adams, will receive more than $818,000. His maternal half sister, Jasmine Adams, will receive almost $670,000.

Buhhahahaha

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine any situation where a live nigger is worth a nickel. A dead one? Maybe $20 as a Halloween prop or a scarecrow.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The local hair did and nail joints will be in high cotton. Niggers go ape shit over an EBT card and a monthly government stipend I can't imagine the TNB that will ensue when they get those tootsie roll fingers on big bucks.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewheat View Post
    You forgot shiny things!
    That accounts for the other 10%

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Won't be a penny of that money left come Xmas....I'll bet the dead nigger didn't even get a decent headstone out of the deal.
    I'd wager the carcass is still in DNS at the prison.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    I'd wager the carcass is still in DNS at the prison.
    Yes, and it'll get sent to its hometown witch doctor-undertaker and end up rotting in a storage shed somewhere. Mine Evolved is probably right, no headstone, nothing. It'll go unclaimed

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has there ever been a study of what happens after niggers get these huge paydays? I know I have seen lottery winer studies but never for these payoffs. I have been keeping tabs on the freddie gray fambly but aside from the $500,000 contribution to a "youth center" i found nothing about how they have blown their winnings.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% Not A Nigger View Post
    I wonder how quickly that money will be wasted.
    It was wasted the minute they handed it over to niggers.