Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Somali Nigger Cop FOUND GUILTY

Mohamed Noor was convicted of third-degree murder as well as manslaughter in the July 2017 death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond, a 40-year-old dual citizen of the U.S. and Australia. He wasn’t convicted of the most serious charge of intentional second degree murder.
    Asshole

This is the nigger who fired across his partner, shooting from the passenger seat. This woman:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	636359626985210359-Screen-Shot-2017-07-18-at-8.17.27-AM.png 
Views:	59 
Size:	354.7 KB 
ID:	6788

40 year old Justine Damond was only approaching the squad car to report a possible rape behind her home.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3624916002/

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of Nigger Noor's somalicoon relatives was probably doing the rape too!!!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The local niggers are completely befuddled (I love that word) as to what they should do. On one hand, they have a nigger found guilty of shooting a white woman on the other hand, said nigger was a cop... Do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are in favor for it or do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are against it. Their simian brains are working overtime.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    The local niggers are completely befuddled (I love that word) as to what they should do. On one hand, they have a nigger found guilty of shooting a white woman on the other hand, said nigger was a cop... Do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are in favor for it or do they riot and loot because he was found guilty and they are against it. Their simian brains are working overtime.
    What do you think or notice NTG? I think most of the NAPA's hate the somalicoons. Especially when they see the insane amount of gibs they receive. All of the fuckers are driving brand new or almost new cars and suv's . Always in Best buy buying tv's and iphones and laptops. I think most of the native apes don't give a shit about this somalicoon going to NU.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    What do you think or notice NTG? I think most of the NAPA's hate the somalicoons. Especially when they see the insane amount of gibs they receive. All of the fuckers are driving brand new or almost new cars and suv's . Always in Best buy buying tv's and iphones and laptops. I think most of the native apes don't give a shit about this somalicoon going to NU.
    The NAPA's are always looking for a reason to loot. I think the recent cold snap is keeping them inside for the time being.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The NAPA's are always looking for a reason to loot. I think the recent cold snap is keeping them inside for the time being.
    I think any serious bongo party, for now anyway, would take a white cop blowing an unarmed 'teen' out of its clown shoes. I don't think most urban niggers would give a rat's ass about this Somali coon. In fact I doubt that most have even heard about this particular case.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I can hear the Lawzy Jeebusing and wails of indignation from way over here.....The white woman is at fault, if she hadn't called the popo, she never would have been killed. 'We has to supports our proud black men in uniform!' will go the rallying cry. Never mind that every other day of the week, this nigger is the ultimate Uncle Tom to the nigger horde.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somali nigger. Lowest of the low. But all niggers are low so no real distinction.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This goes to show how they have manipulated the standards for LEOs. I'd be very interested on the documentation from the police academy on this one. It reeks of political correctness and maybe could be traced back to the ass hat that pushed to get this nigger on the police force?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Guilty nigger.