Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

$600 apt, $3000 apt

A new apartment complex was put up near me.
    People started moving in.
    I thought I check it out.
    I saw that the price for a 1 bedroom apartment was going for $3000 a month. And that is 750 sq.feet. That's ridiculous.
    So, I walk around and came across a nigger fambly. They were ooking about paying $600 a month for their apartment!
    I said shhiit... And the nigger caught that. They thought I was in agreement. So I went along.
    They went thru some interview and provided papers providing low income status. And then they waited. Later they got called in. I asked if they went thru HUD. They said no.
    It seems, to put up a building of a certain size, you are required to have a percentage of low income residents.
    We had no niggers in our neighborhood before.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what would happen if a low income human family signed up? I get the feeling they would be denied.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I wonder what would happen if a low income human family signed up? I get the feeling they would be denied.
    Or at least in the back of the line. You better believe it'll be minority, particular race, marital status, sex, dependants, etc...

As in unmarried, nigger, female, pile of butt-nuggets are first served at that table. (Young, newly married white couple with no children need not apply)

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This shit has to end... and it will. How'd you like to shell out $3,000/month and have filthy section 8 niggers next door!?!?!

80% of the rent stolen from your children, and their children in the form of a national debt that can never be repaid.

I honest to God PRAY for the day that the whole system collapses and the niggers will starve to death on the streets. At this stage, it seems like the ONLY way we will ever be rid of them.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    It seems, to put up a building of a certain size, you are required to have a percentage of low income residents.
    We had no niggers in our neighborhood before.
    Oh yeah, in every libtard city, you are not going to get the initial approval unless you promise a certain number of "affordable" units. In NY, it's usually 20%, and Oildriller de Blasio is only making it worse. When a landlord is making hardly anything, he has to jack up the rent on everyone else, so it's again humans having to pay for lazy no-work niggers.

Part of why we left the NY area is because the suburbs started putting up "low income housing" that would be pure Section Ape. A mile from us is 1 million miles too near.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Part of why we left the NY area is because the suburbs started putting up "low income housing" that would be pure Section Ape. A mile from us is 1 million miles too near.
    I am a baby boomer and grew up in the 60's. My dad was a bricklayer and mom was a housewife, err 'scuze me, 'stay at home mom'. Whatever, that's what most families were then. Kind of like Leave it to Beaver.

There was this side of the tracks or the other. Where you lived and what kind of house you lived in depended entirely on what your dad did for a living. In a largely blue-collar neighborhood, things were just fine. The biggest scandal at the time would be if some kids parents were getting a divorce. Welfare was mostly unheard of (and shameful) and Section 8 didn't exist yet.

You only lived on the 'richy-rich' side of town if your dad was a doctor or a lawyer.

I couldn't imagine how the shit would have hit the fan if niggers moved in on the government dime. Man, there would have been torches and pitchforks. My how far we've fallen.

And I agree wholeheartedly with Cracka Jack, this shit has to stop. People (humans and niggers) need to be accountable and succeed only on their own merit and hard work.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to live in a town that built these beautiful townhomes. They were renting them out for like 2500 a month. A burner I went to school with was moving into them, I was completely baffled how she could afford it. We all knew she had a few kids, was on hand outs, etc. Later learned that her rent for the place was 40 a month. Yeah...10 dollars a week. If I was her neighbors I would be livid.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's what doesn't make sense. They said they did NOT go thru HUD. So, no government involvement?
    It seems the landlord has to go and find niggers and install them.
    I'm not familiar with how sec.8 works.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What especially pissed us off was the sky high property taxes we were paying, which in our last couple of years was starting to pay for more niglets to infest some very good schools. It's just adding insult to injury when niggers are not just given free or nearly free housing in what were nice areas, but then people pay extra in needing more police, needing more teachers, hell needing more sanitation workers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What especially pissed us off was the sky high property taxes we were paying, which in our last couple of years was starting to pay for more niglets to infest some very good schools. It's just adding insult to injury when niggers are not just given free or nearly free housing in what were nice areas, but then people pay extra in needing more police, needing more teachers, hell needing more sanitation workers.
    This!

The old school district my kids briefly went to raised taxes to import these chilluns from other areas. All of a sudden, the school was asking for a levy/bond due to these kids. The school was feeding them breakfast, lunch and dinner, but they never had to do that before. So they had to raise the food budget, hire more staff for those meals and what not. We pulled her very quickly after all of that, when we were at a PTO meeting and no one wanted to address the real problem.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I worked for many years in this area. The government, through HUD, gives subsidies to these new builds to pay the rent for the tenants in the low income units. Instead of a portable voucher, it’s called a “site based” subsidy, which means it applies only to that building. When the tenant moves, the new low income tenant gets the subsidy. It’s still Section 8, but a subsidiary program of Section 8.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Houser View Post
    I worked for many years in this area. The government, through HUD, gives subsidies to these new builds to pay the rent for the tenants in the low income units. Instead of a portable voucher, it’s called a “site based” subsidy, which means it applies only to that building. When the tenant moves, the new low income tenant gets the subsidy. It’s still Section 8, but a subsidiary program of Section 8.

The are also subsidized by private not for profit organizations that pay 70% or more for their rent. Then the niggers only end up paying very little to make humans live miserable with their loud cRAP music and criminal ways.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    How'd you like to shell out $3,000/month and have filthy section 8 niggers next door!?!?!
    Here is at least part of the problem. Anyone who pays that much to live next door to niggers has a screw loose somewhere, I don't care how much money you're making. It isn't worth it. You come home from your high-paying job in your business suit and tie, wondering if you're going to be robbed, or worse? It's just not worth it. Better to move and deal with the commute than to live amongst niggers.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Here is at least part of the problem. Anyone who pays that much to live next door to niggers has a screw loose somewhere, I don't care how much money you're making. It isn't worth it. You come home from your high-paying job in your business suit and tie, wondering if you're going to be robbed, or worse? It's just not worth it. Better to move and deal with the commute than to live amongst niggers.
    When you're happily living somewhere, and "affordable housing" niggers come in, moving is inevitable. It's only a matter of how soon -- how soon you want to be victimized, whether it's your property vandalized, your house burglarized, your women muh dikked, or your family assaulted and even killed. The problem is, we're running out of places to move to. Section Ape wasn't the #1 reason we left NY, but it was up there, unless I wanted to live way the hell up in Orange or Dutchess County and spend two hours on a train to get to work.

It didn't matter how expensive an area is. As we all know damn well, the coddlers claim it's "discrimination" when not enough niggers live somewhere. Yeah, we're the ones trying to earn a decent living in professional jobs, we're already losing family time having to commute into the city, and we're "discriminating" against niggers that won't even keep seats warm to get high school diplomas?

"Sheeit, I beez Locutus Travious, Borg homie supreme, muhfuggas. Yo hood gone be asslimitated! All you shit be belongin to us now!"

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"Sheeit, I beez Locutus Travious, Borg homie supreme, muhfuggas. Yo hood gone be asslimitated! All you shit be belongin to us now!"
    Two points:
    The Borg would not want to assimilate niggers. They want species that add to the intelligence, value, and improvement of their collective. If they ever do, the nigger plague is worse than any computer virus ever.

Second, I remember that Star Trek negress in the movie when the Enterprise went back in time when warp drive was invented. It said. "Borg? Sounds Swedish." Idiots in any time period, the niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This happens alot in liberal cities. In order for property developers to build large buildings. They promise liberals/cucks they'll included a low cost apt in there for low income niggers. Most apts would cost say 3k and for one lucky nigger it would cost like 800 bucks.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I'm moving ASAP.

HOLY.

FUCK.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    I know I'm moving ASAP.

HOLY.

FUCK.
    From where to where?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    From where to where?
    Well, I can't leave Boone County for 10 more months, but I'm leaving the apartment I'm in - the apartment to the north of me was vacant when I moved in.

Now - giant fat sheboon with 2 sprogs.

Apartment to the south - sheboon crackhead with idk how many sprogs. The Buck whores her out for the rocks.

I'm out.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Well, I can't leave Boone County for 10 more months, but I'm leaving the apartment I'm in - the apartment to the north of me was vacant when I moved in.

Now - giant fat sheboon with 2 sprogs.

Apartment to the south - sheboon crackhead with idk how many sprogs. The Buck whores her out for the rocks.

I'm out.

"Boone County" Ok....sorry but just the name is a dead giveaway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast