Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Interviewed a nigger

We were interviewing for a train manager position. We had to interview the token nigger.

As the hiring manager I take the final decision.

We have to interview the token nigger. Keeps HR happy and the equal ops board off our back. We ask it the interview questions. It ooks and eeks about whatever bullshit it was spouting. I was growing bored.

Then it said how it'll make "yt pay for its mistakes and yt is rayciss". My ears pricked up. You should be accusing yt after failing the job. Well to be fair that happened 10 minutes ago.

I make a note of their manager and will be telling him to deal with it.

So I stopped a nigger getting a promotion (because its safety critical and niggers will never pass on my watch) and hopefully it'll be fired

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot overstate how glad I am that I NEVER have to deal with nigger co-"workers" ever again....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For a while we had a program at work where potential new employees would meet with a team of 5 of us ordinary jerkoffs to give HR our input on if we think the person would make a decent employee and team player. It was ridiculous and a waste of time because Human Resources always has the final say and if it was a nigger you know they were going to hire them anyways. Getting to question these nigs got to be rather entertaining, they would either sit there and mumble where you barely could hear them or talk gang related ghetto crap.
    "Where do you see yourself in 5 years Tyrone? I'm gonna be a rap star!" And I am serious about that. More than one came in talking of his future plans in either rap or the NBA.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uggghhh...being forced to hire a nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been fortunate in my career in engineering that I only dealt with one nigger. One. And only for about a year. It was someone very junior to me. It knew it's place; at least it was smart enough to know that. It did not raise hell; always aksed me for guidance, was at least polite. That was a good boy, so no hell was raised. I really think it was smart to know he got through engineering school only because of apefirmative action and giving it passing grades. James didn't last long, because it sought bigger and better employment at a larger public utility that favors AA and nigger engineers. I had been trying to move there because of better retirement, etc. for 20+ years but sorry, you're a human and not a nigger.

I dealt with sand niggers once in while, like Hakim or some Abdul shit. And some Sikhs (who wore a turban). Not the same towel. Lots of Asians, like Chinese etc. A few Indian fellows, but more than sand niggers.

Know why our water situation is fucked up in Southern CA (and L.A. County) in particular? Lots of niggers at the top of City Hall, public utilities, fire stations, public hospitals. And those spooks really dindu nuffin' all day. When old school white MEN (no women then, too) ran these offices, a desert became habitable, and bustling.

Good work, niggers. A big advancement from swinging on trees to corner offices.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I have been fortunate in my career in engineering that I only dealt with one nigger. One. And only for about a year. It was someone very junior to me. It knew it's place; at least it was smart enough to know that. It did not raise hell; always aksed me for guidance, was at least polite. That was a good boy, so no hell was raised. I really think it was smart to know he got through engineering school only because of apefirmative action and giving it passing grades. James didn't last long, because it sought bigger and better employment at a larger public utility that favors AA and nigger engineers. I had been trying to move there because of better retirement, etc. for 20+ years but sorry, you're a human and not a nigger.

I dealt with sand niggers once in while, like Hakim or some Abdul shit. And some Sikhs (who wore a turban). Not the same towel. Lots of Asians, like Chinese etc. A few Indian fellows, but more than sand niggers.

Know why our water situation is fucked up in Southern CA (and L.A. County) in particular? Lots of niggers at the top of City Hall, public utilities, fire stations, public hospitals. And those spooks really dindu nuffin' all day. When old school white MEN (no women then, too) ran these offices, a desert became habitable, and bustling.

Good work, niggers. A big advancement from swinging on trees to corner offices.
    Epic post...

Great insight into how niggers Make Everything Worse...