Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

200 lb, 5’ sowrilla knocks 4 y/o boy to ground, proceeds to rape him…

Well, my friends, here we have yet another example of nigger savagery.

A 5ft woman who weights 200-pounds was filmed pushing a four year-old boy down onto the ground and raping him, police say. Tamara Marion reportedly removed the boys pants, then performed a sex act on him in one of two abuse clips shared on social media.
    It's unclear whether this was a niglet (which I suspect) or a Human child.

Fox13 [Memphis, TN] reported that details of her alleged abuse listed in a police affidavit are too graphic and disturbing to share.
    Duh... First Law of Negrology: Everything is always worse with niggers.

Marion’s relationship to [its] alleged victim has not been outlined by sheriff’s deputies.
    My guess is that it's the sow's own buck niglet.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/24/200-p...d-him-9314824/

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We really need a separate section of the site dedicated to niggers who molest kids. It is a thing all to itself, plus it would counteract and serve as a quick reference tool to throw back in those niggers and liberals face who falsely claim that only white males molest kids.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It's unclear whether this was a niglet (which I suspect) or a Human child.
    I always fear forced muh dikk (or muh poosie in this instance) is on a human victim, because a niglet wouldn't have needed pushing down.

Imagine a remake commercials with niggers singing fake opera: "I's wants to habs muh poosie an I's needs it now!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers are the only species where the female would rape men and now little boys.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    We really need a separate section of the site dedicated to niggers who molest kids. It is a thing all to itself, plus it would counteract and serve as a quick reference tool to throw back in those niggers and liberals face who falsely claim that only white males molest kids.
    That's a really good idea because nigger Muh Dik! of niglets is exponentially higher than it is with Humans. A few years back, a study indicated that as many as 60% of underage sow niglets were Muh Dikked! before their eighteemf birfdays. I posted about it here a few months back.

Adult sow niggers are no better that the bucks when it comes to Muh Dik! of niglets. Google "Rikesha Burns". That nigger sow shoved a vibrator up it's 4 y/o niglet's asshole and then tried to dig it out with a coat hanger.