Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Deon pistol whips his cousin after he challenges his manhood, then the gun goes off by accident..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	750x422.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	1030

A man charged with murdering his cousin in a suburban motel told authorities that the shooting happened after the victim "challenged my manhood," prosecutors said in court Wednesday.

Deon H. Moore, 34, told authorities that his gun went off by accident while he was fighting with his cousin after the two had been drinking together at a Motel 6 in Elk Grove Village, Cook County prosecutors said during Moore's bond court appearance.

But authorities said those claims didn't match the physical evidence and have charged Moore with first-degree murder in the death of Larry Moore, 33, of Chicago.

In addition to a gunshot wound to the neck, Larry Moore also suffered broken bones in his face and head lacerations, which authorities allege were caused by Deon Moore pistol-whipping his cousin.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...524-story.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    fighting with his cousin after the two had been drinking together at a Motel 6
    Another DL lovers quarrel.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disrespect is a completely accepted form of niggers in the hood to kill each other.
    I'm surprised its not in the legel system yet.
    A jig can simply plea for a lesser charge because "he done dikrespect me, yuh Honna."
    Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.

Sam Houston