Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

We beez mechanics an' sheet

We all know that niggers are horrible drivers, but have you noticed how often when you're in a discount or convenience store there is usually a buck in line with a bottle of motor oil or a can of fix a flat, and when you go out to your car, they are out in the parking lot with their hood up nigger rigging their hooptie?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That's a niggers idea of 'preventive' maintenance. Drive it for a few trips AFTER the magic genie in the lamp light comes on.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maintenance is future oriented, which presents a significant problem for niggers, who have enormous difficulty thinking about the future, and things like the consequences of their actions/choices. When you see a nigger with the hood up on its' car, it's because it's dealing with a problem happening in the here and now, usually too late to effectively solve or minimize. That's why you see them in places like Autozone, adding oil to a motor that's already blowing blue-white smoke out of the exhaust. Defining what they do with their cars as, 'slightly delaying the inevitable' is an excellent way of thinking about it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had an oil change last week at a local Big O tires since i could mystery shop it and have full reimbursement on a full synthetic oil change. Before they start , they show me that i need a new oil plug as the one i have is almost totally stripped on the head. Im pissed cuz i know 2 changes ago, the guys up the road are the best in the city and never fuck up. The last change was a nearby Midas, and low and behold they have one nigger mechanic. I bet he's the one who fucked up my plug. Typical nigger grabbed wrong size socket and too lazy to grab another one so he just strips it and doesn't say a word. Im going in there this week with the stripped bolt and its gonna get fucking ugly!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw a couple Wakandan's trying to do a roadside repair about a year ago. A front lower control arm had been ripped from it's mounting, and the niggers were jacking the hooptie up trying to fix it!!
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the 90s I believe it was for a short time I worked at a Auto Zone. It didn't pay well but then again it was not a bad job, bullshitting with people about cars and car parts most of the time. But every now and then we would get Wakandans coming in the door wanting some parts for their shit cars. Lets just say the nigger needs a water pump for its 1979 Buick. You ask it what size engine the car has, and you know how niggers are. They always have to brag. They think they are talking about their muhdikks because they always would answer biggest engine! Biggest engine they ever made! OK, so I look up the largest engine that came in this particular Buick for that year. Sell them the water pump. The next day they come back all pissed that I sold them the wrong one. Turns out the engine in their Buick is a 6 cylinder yet since they told me the biggest engine I sell them the one for a V8. This was a regular thing with niggers. They didn't know shit about what they were driving. Another thing they would do would be to try to do repairs in our parking lot. Buy a alternator or a starter and try to install it in our parking lot. Want employees to come out and help them. We only sell the parts Kunta!
    But for the most part niggers get parts for cars from the junkyard. They need a battery, if they cant steal one they go buy a used one from some salvage yard. This is why you never buy a car that a nigger has owned.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    Had an oil change last week at a local Big O tires since i could mystery shop it and have full reimbursement on a full synthetic oil change. Before they start , they show me that i need a new oil plug as the one i have is almost totally stripped on the head. Im pissed cuz i know 2 changes ago, the guys up the road are the best in the city and never fuck up. The last change was a nearby Midas, and low and behold they have one nigger mechanic. I bet he's the one who fucked up my plug. Typical nigger grabbed wrong size socket and too lazy to grab another one so he just strips it and doesn't say a word. Im going in there this week with the stripped bolt and its gonna get fucking ugly!!!
    I had a Jiffy Lube try that shit with me once. Up until that point I had ALWAYS done my own work. Having been originally ASE Master Certified in 1979, I wasn't about to listen to some dipshit tell me I stripped the threads on my own drain plug.

I figured after the cost of the oil & filter, drain pan, disposing of the old oil and getting filthy in the process...it was worth it to shell out the 30 bucks to have some kid do it. What could go wrong, right?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure enough, i went there today and it was the nigger that did it. And to zero surprise he was fired a couple months ago. The couple guys in charge have always been pretty nice and service had always been really good there before for my oil changes, so once I found out nigboy got shitcanned i didn't throw a stink. Just wanted a free oil change for my jeep in a few weeks when i pull it out of storage for the summer and they said no problem at all.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a similar experience at one of those "rapid oil change" places. A human asked me to pop the hood of my car, which I did. I didn't notice a shitskin ambling over to top off the fluids. I believe that was the extent of his capabilities, but he even fucked that up. I got about 4 blocks from the place and my brakes ceased on my car. Weird, I thought. Had it towed to a different mechanic to take a look at it, low and behold, the nigger topped off my brake reservoir with power steering fluid. Called the oil change shop, who got me in touch with the owner. The owner was actually really cool about it all. In the end, they had to pay for a master cylinder, new lines, new calipers and new pads (pads were not fucked, but if you are doing the calipers, might as well do them). Nigger was fired (I guess this wasn't his first mistake) and that was that. The biggest concern I had though, was if I was on the freeway, or my kids were in the car and the system locked up, we would have been fucked.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also had problems at a Jiffy Lube. They always try to up sell you shit you don't need, wipers, etc. They removed my serpentine belt and said it was worn (it was not) so I had them put it back on. I got almost home and guess what?, the fucking belt had snapped. I swear some fuck cut it either on purpose or incompetently re-installing it. NEVER used one of the fuck wad places again.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I go out of my way to avoid the nigger animal, sometimes it costs me time, sometimes convienence....but I've learned that Nothing good ever comes out with Any encounter with a nigger, be it business or casual.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If you dare to pay attention....have any of you noticed that no matter how new a nigger's car is it always has a dent on it somewhere?

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    If you dare to pay attention....have any of you noticed that no matter how new a nigger's car is it always has a dent on it somewhere?
    And a lamp out somewhere. Always.