Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Nigger Whore Gets 100K in lawsuit against OR County for a Blue Lives Matter Flag

The hoe worked for the Multnomah County, OR Corrections department and decided she'd put a shrine up for dead nigger criminals shot by the popo. So other workers merely put up a blue lives matter flag near her cubicle nest and that was enough to cause this beast to chimp out and sue.
    A now-former correctional employee? will receive a $100,000 settlement payment for a lawsuit accusing Multnomah County of not fostering a racially-sensitive workplace after her supervisors refused to order a probation officer to take down a Thin Blue Line flag at her request.
    https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...kyjd0RrzYTEOA/
    it's name alone says nigger: Karimah Guion-Pledgure

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghetto_lotto.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	6747

Another site covering the same story. Both sites have comment boards https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...es-matter.html

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So she won $100,000. Money well spent to get rid of her baboon ass. After attorney fees how much of that money will she get? She lost her job over this, i am not certain what her job title was or how much she was making but more than likely it seems like she walked away with maybe 2 years pay. She will blow through that in no time flat and be broke and without a job by the end of the year.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Both sites have comment boards
    I commented!

No doubt they paid her the $100k to just stay the hell away. Probably worth it to keep the stank out of the office. Even if “she was out of work quite a lot...”

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The settlement with Guion-Pledgure allows her to apply for other positions in the county where she will again be in a position to sue with more inaccurate claims.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we're lucky, it has a niglet that'll post a pic to Facespook with $100 bills in its mouth. Then homies will come over to rob and shoot them all up, get caught, and go off to NU. If the homies are lucky, they'll find $500 left and a zillion empty buckets of KFC strewn around the nigger nest.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.