Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly recommend Dr. Nneka O. Brooks

...if you want to go blind.

https://www.njretina.com

I went in there asking questions about possibly seeing one of their doctors and.....the doctor comes out.
    Well I decided I heard my mother calling.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to see Dr. Fine when I lived in NJ. He is top notch. Make an appointment with him and bypass the sheboon.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nneka...that should send nig-dars pinging loudly.

You could have aksed her if she was given a free pass to medical school and witness a chimpout.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No thanks, i'd go see this guy first:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	youngfrankenstein.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	6746
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy?
    https://www.njretina.com/our-doctors...ard-f-fine-md/

Dr Howard Fine?

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doccah Oogabooka used apefirmative action to steal spots from deserving humans at Princeton University, Weill Cornell Medical College, Rutgers New Jersey Medical Center, and the Lahey Clinic and Hospital in Burlington, MA, where the incompetent student invoked racism to get passing grades. In addition to shining a flashlight in a few eyeballs, it plagiarized existing papers on various eye ailments common to niggers, and still couldn't get them published except in print-anything medical journals. The cucks in NJ stupidly invited in Oogabooka and can't wait to be praised as "diverse" no matter how badly the quality of research and patient care go down.

There, fixed it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Doccah Oogabooka used apefirmative action to steal spots from deserving humans at Princeton University, Weill Cornell Medical College, Rutgers New Jersey Medical Center, and the Lahey Clinic and Hospital in Burlington, MA, where the incompetent student invoked racism to get passing grades. In addition to shining a flashlight in a few eyeballs, it plagiarized existing papers on various eye ailments common to niggers, and still couldn't get them published except in print-anything medical journals. The cucks in NJ stupidly invited in Oogabooka and can't wait to be praised as "diverse" no matter how badly the quality of research and patient care go down.

There, fixed it.
    We could publish them HERE. We would have a fuckblast trolling the fuck out of stupid nigger scribblings.