Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    And, THIS is why our forum (no matter what we call it) will always be the best. We remove ego from the equation, and work diligently to ensure that stories provide links, are factual, and with an eye towards educating the reader. THAT is our purpose here. Let everyone else engage in toilet comedy, and do their readers a disservice in the process. No one person sits at the top here and ban hammers people who say things that tweak them the wrong way. We enforce our well-thought out rules, while members of other sites are subject to the whims and moods of the people running it. They are their own worst enemies.
    Your forum is the best I've found so far. Here's why...

The members here understand the value, dignity, and ultimately -- grace, of Humanity.

Yes, billions across the globe understand the abject uselessness -- nay, pestilence, of niggers. Billions avoid them at all cost. Most countries ban them from emigrating. But we here in The West, have gone to the greatest lengths in Human history to fix them.

Of course, we have failed, time and time again. Because they cannot be fixed. Nor can their savage, primitive, feral, and obtuse nature be reversed. They are what they are...

Niggers.

This site has a Human heart. I lurked for months before joining.

So glad to be here...

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger View Post
    I went over to CM for a while when CO went down. But once most of the band got back together, I was a much happier basher back over here with SC, Buck, and the rest of the ole gang. Being stuck in Minnesomalia , one of my favorite saved items from CO is the nigger world atlas for Somalia. the best!!!
    I've spent 2 decades of my online time on mainstream sites doing my best to tell the truth about niggers as best I could.

Over the years, I occasionally hit the pro-Human (anti-nigger) sites, but was never really well-versed in the minutia of who was who, who was fighting with whom, and I still to this day, don't know why all the various squabbles between those sites occurred in the first place.

It's very simple: Niggers bad, Humans good. That's where it should always end...

But Human egos get in the way of the Greater Good sometimes. That happened after the Civil War and subsequent assassination of Lincoln. I have no doubt that had Lincoln served out his second term, we would have about as many niggers in this country now, as Mexico. And I'm no fan of Lincoln, BTW...

Yet, here we are.