Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck Chimpout.

Let's make this site GREAT.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought this site used to be chimpout?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Awesome Banner!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Fuck Chimpout.

Maing, this used to be Chimpout. Maybe you mean N igger mania or Chimpout. I think we're the one specific to niggers and sand niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fuck Chimpout.

Chimpout is still a better name and would draw more than the 60-odd active members here. This site has had two years, of which I have contributed much to the visitors area. In fact the first three pages of the most viewed threads, more than 30 are mine. How long have you been here?

As has been said, this site IS Chimpout. Many great regular Chimpout posters have been lost along the way. Chimpout was great for its custom interface, much better than the “out of the can” vbulletin system. This is not to denigrate the hard work of those involved in setting up and maintaining it.

Having been through the shutdowns and ultimate loss of Chimpout as well as Shitskin Plantation, it would be very redeeming to have the best ever nigger bashing site return. I can’t stand CM and NM,
    but the spirit and history of Chimpout is what keeps me here.

As a regular guest poster, I’m all for making THIS sight great. I just feel like morphing back to Chimpout would bring more people back, and be more fun and entertaining than the daily grind of just posting the truth of the subhumans. Ridicule is the best weapon for that.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Maing, this used to be Chimpout. Maybe you mean N igger mania or Chimpout. I think we're the one specific to niggers and sand niggers.
    You are correct. I confused Chimpout with **********...

My bad.

I've had a couple bad experiences with CM.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its all good. Last time I checked there are enough niggers in the USA and the rest of the world to justify multiple anti-nigger sites. Of course though this one will always be the best.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You are correct. I confused Chimpout with **********...

My bad.

I've had a couple bad experiences with CM.
    CM banned my l.p. for calling out something I hate almost as bad as niggers... Liars!... most post on that site ...are bullishit lies ..

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimpout will be returning soon. In the meantime, let's keep the thread on topic.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chimpout is still a better name and would draw more than the 60-odd active members here...

As has been said, this site IS Chimpout.
    Yes, that is the thinking. Most of the staff here are Chimpout originals, myself included. The other sites have their followers, and that is fine. We do not have any problem with the other sites. There are more than enough people in this world who hate niggers to support all the sites. But Chimpout has the name recognition and we're returning to it.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a former Chimpout Veteran, I hope so. But I really love this site because it is loaded with most of the old Chimpers I used to know before the site disappeared. I wonder today what happened to the other old veteran Chimpers I used to know, and hope to bash niggers with them again one day. I think this fact makes Dindu Plantation every bit as much Chimpout as the original.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by midder peenud hayed View Post
    fuck chimpout.

Let's make this site great.
    blasphemy!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    blasphemy!
    Yeah... I got the "chimp" name twisted around with another site that is not so welcoming and it was my bad.

No disrespect intended!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CM banned my l.p. for calling out something I hate almost as bad as niggers... Liars!... most post on that site ...are bullishit lies ..
    I tried to get registered at CM 3 times over the course of a year or so not long ago. Each time, I would get the new ID almost immediately deleted.

While I regret confusing CO with CM, it was an honest mistake.

The latter is run by a megalomaniacal despot. This forum is the polar opposite of that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to get registered at CM 3 times over the course of a year or so not long ago. Each time, I would get the new ID almost immediately deleted.

The latter is run by a megalomaniacal despot. This forum is the polar opposite of that.
    use a different ip. use a different mail server.

I'm on there, but I don't post anymore. every post is deleted. she's crazy. if you post something that is somewhat similar to something that was posted 300 years ago, she'll delete it and yell at you. they like these threads that are 800000 posts long. ridiculously long and unmanageable.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    use a different ip. use a different mail server.

I'm on there, but I don't post anymore. every post is deleted. she's crazy. if you post something that is somewhat similar to something that was posted 300 years ago, she'll delete it and yell at you. they like these threads that are 800000 posts long. ridiculously long and unmanageable.
    I think I'll stay here and let the Mad Queen do her thing...

Which she's maddeningly good at by the way...

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went over to CM for a while when CO went down. But once most of the band got back together, I was a much happier basher back over here with SC, Buck, and the rest of the ole gang. Being stuck in Minnesomalia , one of my favorite saved items from CO is the nigger world atlas for Somalia. the best!!!

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    CM is a pathetic example of an egomaniac with no creativity or originality. Her first move in naming her site was to steal the names of the two sites who saw to it to flush her greasy ass out into cyberspace. She's a loser. Was when she joined NM and got banned. Was when she joined CO and got banned and now a loser in her own little world where 99% of all new threads are hers. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a coal burner with a nigger child.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

And, THIS is why our forum (no matter what we call it) will always be the best. We remove ego from the equation, and work diligently to ensure that stories provide links, are factual, and with an eye towards educating the reader. THAT is our purpose here. Let everyone else engage in toilet comedy, and do their readers a disservice in the process. No one person sits at the top here and ban hammers people who say things that tweak them the wrong way. We enforce our well-thought out rules, while members of other sites are subject to the whims and moods of the people running it. They are their own worst enemies.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.