Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Watching PBS show on Reconstruction right now

A series on the nigger struggles since the end of the civil war. Hosted by Henry Gates Nigger. I aim to learn as much as I can on why they're inferior niggers. They talk so highly of themselves I'm just laughing. Ridiculous seeing apes in wool suits and ugly sows in Victorian dresses.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    A series on the nigger struggles since the end of the civil war. Hosted by Henry Gates Nigger. I aim to learn as much as I can on why they're inferior niggers. They talk so highly of themselves I'm just laughing. Ridiculous seeing apes in wool suits and ugly sows in Victorian dresses.
    I visited filthydelphia and every museum is about nigger slaves instead of the founding fathers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same at all the Civil War battlefields. If you didn't know history and visited one you would think the niggers singly handedly fought the war. I'm always sure to get the facts delivered ,loudly, when I'm at them. Also have diced it with more than one "supervisor" as to where is the real history and where did you sell the artifacts you and your libidiots friends have been stealing.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still image from the silent movie Birth of a Nation depicting niggers running the South Carolina state legislature after the carpet baggers arrived. Much more accurate depiction of what occurred during "reconstruction".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	death of a nation.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	6741
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Still image from the silent movie Birth of a Nation depicting niggers running the South Carolina state legislature after the carpet baggers arrived. Much more accurate depiction of what occurred during "reconstruction".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	death of a nation.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	6741
    One of the greatest movies of all time. Superbly directed, and 100% true. Name the most recent movie that accurately depicts a white woman fleeing a rape ape.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.