Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Queenie drawing up plans to deport Harry and Meghan to Africa

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Move to Africa? Palace Responds

Will the Royal Family send Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to live and work and Africa after their baby is born?
    "Discussions are at an early stage, but the plan is to find a new way of using their soft power abilities, most likely in Africa," a source told the outlet.
    The Sunday Times also reported that the Africa proposal was made after other ideas for overseas roles for Harry and Meghan were rejected.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I dont care where they go as long as they're in the spotlight when she drops her butt nugget. I'm as anxious as a teenaged Brit schoolgirl waiting for it. Hoping she squirts out a butt-ugly little mandingo bush sprog so I can laugh my fuckin ass off.

Should be very soon now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1da498b25524f0cb828e5175bab41b0e.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	6737

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be ugly, I guarantee it 100%.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, boy are they in for a surprise. Wait until prince Harry gets reverse muhdiked.

What happened to prince Harry the nazi? Feeling sorry for them niggers now? Marries a half-breed nigger mutt, moves to afrikkka.

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	6738

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The truth of the matter is that the British public hate her.

The royal household staff hate her too. Universally known as 'Me-gain' she is seen as a ruthless social climber who will shit on anyone that is no longer useful to her cause.

Numerous household staff have quit and more will follow.

Queenie is no fool and packing them off to Africa will force the half-chimp's hand. She craves all of the attention, without any of the responsibility. Either she will look for a divorce, or a way out of Africa once the flies flock to her in typical nigger fashion.

We all know that the pregnancy is fake and the surrogate is a full blown nigger sow. Hence the insistance on a home burf on a private estate. The cushion stuffed up the dress is fooling nobody.

We are also pretty pissed off about the spiraling costs of the ill fitting clothes. £250,000 on one trip really rubbed the taxpayer's noses in it's uppity niggerness.

We can't wait to see the back of them.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    We all know that the pregnancy is fake and the surrogate is a full blown nigger sow. Hence the insistance on a home burf on a private estate. The cushion stuffed up the dress is fooling nobody.
    Is that just your opinion or do most of your contemporaries think the same? What's the point behind a surrogate anyway? She wants a baby without blowing up her body or her already mangled vageene?

I noticed her mammy has arrived in the U.K. I bet the Queen couldn't wait to have a ladies night out with the nigger matriarch.

P.S. Not that I'm rubbing your nose in it but now you know how us Yanks felt with the Obongo stank in our White House.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone with eyes has noticed that the moonbump changes shape and position on a regular basis. At one point that fetus was roughly where her tits should be and the straps holding it up were clearly visible.

She is too old to have a buttnugget safely and the four inch designer heels, no swollen ankles, constant cradling of the cushion and no weight gain are a tell tale sign that the half-chimp dutchess isn't pregnant and never was.

The shunning of the Lindo wing and the best midwives and doctors in the country are also pouring fuel on the fire.

For someone who loves the attention, she has suddenly gone all shy. I wonder why?

Read the comments in the daily mail. Most of England doesn't believe for one second that she is up the duff.

And no. I don't think you are rubbing our collective noses in it. I think we are both going to laugh our tits off when they present the new baby Sussex to the world and it turns out to be a baby orangutan.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we are both going to laugh our tits off when they present the new baby Sussex to the world and it turns out to be a baby orangutan.
    I think you are unkind to orangutan, mate. Those creatures are gentle and much better than any nigger or half-nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having Irish ancestry, I'm loving this!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it comes out to be twice as retarded as Harvey Price. Speaking of which look at how huge that monster has gotten:

Name:	sei_50864469-2f01.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	6742
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I hope it comes out to be twice as retarded as Harvey Price. Speaking of which look at how huge that monster has gotten:

Name:	sei_50864469-2f01.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	6742
    Dayum! I bet you could see those clown shoes from Saturn.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    See, this is why we keep Odin around. We get the straight dope from him about all the Meghan bullshit, and Katy Price as a bonus. I did not know for example, that the pregnancy was a literal fake, but that has more to do with the fact that my give-a-fuck about any of this most days couldn't be lower, than anything else....

Shouldn't parliament pass some kind of law, or the queen make some decree, that any female 'royal' having a kid has to actually be the one to carry it and to push it out? How do you justify the 'royal blood' argument, when the kid is pushed out by a surrogate with sickle cell? Even Harry had one royal parent. Genetic testing on this mulatto should be mandatory at the moment of birth. What you're saying here amounts to outright fraud on the part of the royals, real manchurian candidate type stuff. Man, they've fallen far...in the old days, a king would kill everyone involved in perpetrating a con like this.

Odin: Give us some links to read, man...

I did like this quote from the linked article though....

"It's a bit sad really," the Sunday Times quoted a source who knows Harry and William as saying. "The wives don't get on. The brothers have fallen out."
    ...sound like even the rest if the royals themselves (who tried so hard at the outset to make this match sound like the second coming) are saying this Wakandan refugee is a problem. I hope I'm alive long enough to see this monkey's name erased from all royal history...

I'll bet Camilla goes to altar every DAY and thanks God for Meghan Markle....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you have this one for starters. Nobody likes her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Britain.html

Just see any Me-again Markle article in the DM and check out the comments. Particularly the articles about the faux pregnancy. That will give you a flavour of how we feel about the freeloading half nigger and the half-blood 'prince'.

Don't start me on Katie Price.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't stand the sight of that gold digging. social climbing z-list "actress" from the moment these two mutants announced their engagement.

They can stay in Africa permanently and give the British a break. Not many Americans like her either

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The truth of the matter is that the British public hate her.

The royal household staff hate her too. Universally known as 'Me-gain' she is seen as a ruthless social climber who will shit on anyone that is no longer useful to her cause.

Numerous household staff have quit and more will follow.

Queenie is no fool and packing them off to Africa will force the half-chimp's hand. She craves all of the attention, without any of the responsibility. Either she will look for a divorce, or a way out of Africa once the flies flock to her in tyical nigger fashion.

We are also pretty pissed off about the spiraling costs of the ill fitting clothes. £250,000 on one trip really rubbed the taxpayer's noses in it's uppity niggerness.

We can't wait to see the back of them.
    Yuge for being our top correspondent, m8!

Name:	Applause-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-20.gif 
Views:	137 
Size:	488.8 KB 
ID:	6777
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan Markle 'keeping Harry from achieving dream move to Africa' - 'Would not like it'

MEGHAN MARKLE is keeping Prince Harry from pursuing his plans to quit the Royal Family and move to Africa, royal biographer Angela Levin has claimed.
    Prince Harry wants to be a nigger!

Speaking to Yahoo's The Royal Box, Ms Levin said: "He had often thought about leaving the Royal Family and going off to Africa and looking after animals, that obviously hasn’t happened yet.
    "I don’t think Meghan would quite like that now. Now he’s married, he’s got an established family, they’re very tight together and he wants to do his own thing.”
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex eagerness to travel sparked speculation the couple will seek to temporarily relocate abroad with their son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, in the future.
    Buckingham Palace was reportedly seeking ways to "harness Harry and Meghan and this tremendous global attention they get".
    https://archive.fo/zcAgl#selection-1655.0-1675.105

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bet is they'd have a house in Malibu, close to the nigger grandma, and the same place where Harry's sand nigger loving mother Diana wanted to go with Dodo Fayed.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Meghan Markle 'keeping Harry from achieving dream move to Africa' - 'Would not like it'

Prince Harry wants to be a nigger!

https://archive.fo/zcAgl#selection-1655.0-1675.105
    As far as I'm concerned, he succeeded.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Speaking to Yahoo's The Royal Box, Ms Levin said: "He had often thought about leaving the Royal Family and going off to Africa and looking after animals, that obviously hasn’t happened yet."

Yes it did. He just did it in America, instead of Africa.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prince Harry's pet ape is at it again.

Harry and Meghan 'hire THIRD nanny in six weeks for baby Archie after two stopped working for them' as growing number of staff leave the Sussex household

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are believed to have taken on a third nanny for baby Archie in six weeks after two stopped working for them.

Meghan has lost a growing number of staff since her wedding to Prince Harry in May 2018 - including a bodyguard, personal assistant and private secretary.

Katie told Entertainment Online: 'I've heard from very reliable sources that the new nanny who has been appointed by the Sussexes has had to sign quite an extensive non-disclosure agreement.

Last November, Melissa Toubati, Meghan's PA, quit after six months, with reports that she had been left in tears

A few weeks later, the couple's private secretary, Samantha Cohen, left her role after 17 years with the Royal family.

And in January Meghan's female bodyguard departed after just six months.

As well as these departures, assistant private secretaries Amy Pickerall and Heather Wong have also left in recent weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast