Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Anyone Seen The New Haven Police Shooting?

From what I've been able to figure out, two cops, one a Camden police officer, the other with Yale Police. Both niggers with badges shot up a car with two other niggers in it.

The driver was the one they were after but only the passenger (a sow) was hit. The car and maybe the driver were identified as being involved in a robbery.

I cant tell which department it was but both nigger cops bailed out of their cars and started shooting like it was the wild west. There were no weapons found in the vehicle. Just niggers being niggers. Both the cops and suspects.

New Haven spooks are of course protesting and having a good old fashioned bongo party.

A Hamden police officer and one from Yale University opened fire on a vehicle stopped near Dixwell Avenue and Argyle Street in New Haven around 4:20 a.m. on April 16. Stephanie Washington, a 22-year-old unarmed black woman, was wounded in the shooting.

As state police have investigated the shooting, hundreds of protestors have flocked to locations in Hamden and New Haven, holding “Black Lives Matter” signs and demanding for authorities to release body-camera footage of the incident.
    I'd love to see the body cam. The nigger cops were being reckless assholes.

https://www.nhregister.com/news/arti...g-13782818.php

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    so the cops were niggers with guns. The "victims" were niggers too?
    [Holding down laughter very hard]

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    so the cops were niggers with guns. The "victims" were niggers too?
    [Holding down laughter very hard]
    I get your point and I'd say who gives a shit. In this case though, it'll be the Connecticut taxpayers who'll give a shit when they pay out the lotto the sow WILL win because someone thought it was a good idea to give niggers badges.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, WHITE police officers will be blamed for the dead niggers, regardless.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as the niggers wake up and find out that it was nigger cops they will stop protesting.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    New Haven was a nice town back in the 70's and early 80's, it's not far from Groton which is one of the largest sub bases and where General Dynamics Electric Boat sub building division is. I was stationed there at Groton sub base for 8 months and it was beautiful.

Now niggers have infested and fuxated New Haven, Groton and all surrounding areas.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I admit I have hardly traveled anywhere outside of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan. I am use to seeing niggers here, its a given. Thus when I hear about places in Connecticut having a nigger problem I am shocked. I always assumed places like that had zero niggers. Sometimes I think there is a nigger cloning facility and these creatures are being air-dropped like paratroopers into what once were non-nigger areas to infest the places like cockroaches.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.