Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

"The Root" is not a fan of Zimmerman

Apparently this bird cage liner for niggers and other illiterates still haven't warmed-up to Z'man. (They say) He's put up an online dating profile and aren't happy. Seriously? You niggers still mad about St. Skittles?

In a profile peppered with shirtless photos, a photo with a dog, and at least one in which he’s wearing a cap and gown, the so-called Carter shares that he’s “looking for carefree, fun!” Among his “loves”? The great outdoors, fishing, camping, and hiking. And he takes pains to note: “I love adventure not into huge crowds.”

Yeah, that rings true: It was a rainy, desolate night when Zimmerman decided to adventurously pump a bullet into an unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

But, as Creative Loafing notes, there are so many things Zimmerman left out of his profile, including:
    Like I give two shits about this rag but read the comments...they must not employ editors or moderate the comments section. Wed be shut down in no time for that shit.

https://www.theroot.com/trolls-gonna...rte-1834128902

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Root is a nigger rag. Laugh your ass off at their expense.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm still not a fan of Hellbat.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Root is ghetto trash...which is at the level of niggers anyway.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh, do they mean that time somebody did something to someone?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zimmerman isn't cataloging his positives correctly. He needs to rewrite his personals thus:

"Single white hispanic man with a sensitive right index finger, looking to build long term relationship with a proud strong woman, one who is appreciative of cultural and personal purity. Likes include late-night investigations and confrontations, hunting, shooting, dancing after beating a wrongful prosecution in court, and teasing people by making them listen to the sound of wet grass over a cell phone. Tested and proven in the arena of close quarters combat (the other guy didn't fare so well), your personal protection is my priority. Be seen with one of the most recognizable faces in America today! Your friends will be green with envy as you step out on the town in the company of someone who has a reputation for hitting the Ten-spot!"
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Most of those nigger sites have ban me from commenting or IP ban me years ago. Suppose I could spoof my IP or a VNP, but niggers aren't worth the effort.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Most of those nigger sites have ban me from commenting or IP ban me years ago. Suppose I could spoof my IP or a VNP, but niggers aren't worth the effort.
    Download the Brave Browser (trust me, it's awesome!) Then you can use the 'Private Window' to get past bans and whatnot. If they have you IP banned, you can put the TOR extension on it to scramble your ISP. Brave is made by the same guys that created the original Firefox. It was developed by Brendan Eich and his team after he left the Mozilla Foundation because mozilla was pissed at him for giving tons of money to a PAC that lobbied against sodomite marriage. Brave is twice as fast as Chrome or Safari, isn't a memory sucking hog like Chrome and it even opposes pillowbiter matrimony. What's not to like?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Download the Brave Browser (trust me, it's awesome!) Then you can use the 'Private Window' to get past bans and whatnot. If they have you IP banned, you can put the TOR extension on it to scramble your ISP. Brave is made by the same guys that created the original Firefox. It was developed by Brendan Eich and his team after he left the Mozilla Foundation because mozilla was pissed at him for giving tons of money to a PAC that lobbied against sodomite marriage. Brave is twice as fast as Chrome or Safari, isn't a memory sucking hog like Chrome and it even opposes pillowbiter matrimony. What's not to like?

Thanks for the heads up on the browser, but I have tools that will let me spoof my IP and I also hacked my ISP's modem, so I can change it there to.