Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming soon: 24 hour all nigger news channel to debut in November

LOLZY The nigger crime stories will have to be edited out, thus destroying 60% of any current news cycle.
    Finally! 24-Hour Black News Channel to Debut in November

But according to the Pasadena Black Pages, that’s all about to change. Because come November, we’ll all be watching “intelligent programming that is informative, educational, inspiring and empowering to its African American audience” on the the 24-hour, appropriately-titled Black News Channel.
    All niggers all day. Wow. I can hardly wait.

Black News Channel (BNC) will be a unique multi-platform news and information channel created for African Americans, subscription television’s most dynamic, high growth, and loyal consumers.
    ...dynamic, high growth, and loyal consumers.. re: low IQ, easily amused and dumb. The advertising on this channel is going to be EPIC tier niggerdom; malt likka companies, bakkaball shoes, rim manufacturers and FUBU/Hilfiger/Nike etc etc.

Despite the proliferation of basic and premium cable television channels during the past two decades, the number of cable news networks dedicated to serving the nation’s African American communities remains at ZERO! Black News Channel will be the nation’s first channel to fill this significant void and provide African America viewers news, information, and educational content focused on their interests and needs while tapping into subscription television’s most profitable market.
    ....most profitable market. The lowest income and IQ demographic is the most profitable. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    How much commercial time do you suppose Popeyes, KFC, Nike and Miller Brewing Co. (Old English) are gonna be willing to pay for? Seems like a zero return to me.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure to be plenty of shuckin' and jivin', rhythmic dancing (bouncing up and down to a primitive drumbeat), nigger whine, and blamin' YT for their failed existence....

Can't wait..

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that what all news networks are, since almost all crime is committed by niggers?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't we already have several of these?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    99% of all channels are infested with niggers already. Now they're setting up a 24-hour news channel?

This should be a jungle of laughs. Imagine the ooks and chimpouts!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, it's going to a comedy channel then? I bet they'll have demure white women on the headlines desk, alongside sows with the best human imitating donkeys ass hair money can buy...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And on the channel line up is....

1: Muh-dick

2: Muh-big-dick

3: blaming whitey

4: Re-cap on Muh-dick

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    24 hour nigger news? Could be similar to the Comedy Channel.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to watch basketball all day long.

Actually, 24 hour nigger news is not enough to cover nigger crime.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sad thing is, if this comes to pass you'll wind up paying for it, if you pay for cable TV. That's because these channels receive 'carriage fees' from the cable TV providers. Your cable provider then passes the charges on to you. ESPN is by far the worst offender, but they all contribute to high cable bills. I guess just watching all the commercials isn't enough for the TV networks - they want more. I wonder how much this nigger channel will get.

https://www.thewrap.com/cable-network-carriage-fees/
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww darn, I'm going to miss it......... Fuckin' niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    BNC = Blatant Nigger Coddling.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "COMING UP...... Popeyes or KFC? Our exclusive investigation after the break......."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudisease View Post
    "COMING UP...... Popeyes or KFC? Our exclusive investigation after the break......."
    After Hurricane Katrina, a sow was asked on TV about the destruction of all the churches. It said, "Ah donnow, we always gone to Popeyes."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    After Hurricane Katrina, a sow was asked on TV about the destruction of all the churches. It said, "Ah donnow, we always gone to Popeyes."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When i saw the headline for the thread, I figured it was gonna be part of Shitskin. A new tv news area