Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry niggers, you have officially been replaced

Apes have officially reached their stone age in evolution, learning to use spears for fishing and rocks as hammers, far surpassing niggers:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.bb84b0bd2a77

Here we see a Orangutan spearfishing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Orangutan-Fishing.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	6704

And here we see a clever orangutan make itself a hammock to take a nap in. Meanwhile niggers in Africa are sleeping in huts covered with elephant shit.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Meanwhile niggers in Africa are sleeping in huts covered with elephant shit.
    I suppose having a roof is progress isnt it? I bet somewhere you'd still find them squatting in a mud puddle being rained on.

And holy shit! It didn't surprise me to see the Orangutan make a hammock but I didn't expect to see it tie a knot, untie it then readjust the blanket and re-tie it. Damn WAY smarter than your average nigger. Whoa, wait a mjnute... where have I seen an ape tie blankets and sheets to bars before?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180627111210-american-jail-03-exlarge-169.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	6705

Hadn't seen that video before, thanks Buck Simian.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Orangutan comes from a Malay dialect which roughly translates to "old man in the forest". Even Malaysians think of these gentle beings as kind of human. What's niggers' word for themselves, I wonder? Negro, nigger, nigra, came from Spanish for "black".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I like how the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert build grass huts....and sleep on the ground outside. Brilliant, nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I often drop the hint to humans who are on the edge of awareness re niggers, "They're only 300 years removed from the stone age."

I'd rather have millions of orangutans knuckling around. At least they're not so fucking ugly... or violent.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And remember, apes can be taught sign language as Koko the gorilla proved. When was the last time you saw a nigger use sign language? The only time I can think of a nigger using sign language was during some nigger Mandela speech, they had a nigger up there signing what he was saying. Deaf people later complained that he was just making a bunch of random moves with his hands which meant nothing to them (probably flashing gang signs-Mudda Fuggas fried chiggun and white wymens!)

Its bad when Cuck Jimmy Kimmel calls a nigger out for being a nigger.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    And here we see a clever orangutan make itself a hammock to take a nap in. Meanwhile niggers in Africa are sleeping in huts covered with elephant shit.
    That is an amazing video, thank you! I had a biology professor who didn't believe primates should be in zoos. He said they're too close to human for him to be comfortable seeing them, and after seeing that video, I have to agree a lot.

On the other hand, if we had nigger displays in zoos, I wouldn't be uncomfortable because I'd see them as human, I'd be revolted because of what they are.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    The ONLY thing niggers have invented or even managed to mimic is "Clicks, Grunts and Oooooooks" It's all their single celled craniums can handle.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor orangutan. It's the niggers that should be in a cage. If you let the apes have the currently nigger villages in Wakanda, you'd quickly see they'd start improving, the trash would be cleaned up, the structures repaired, and progress being made.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.