Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Why you dont let your kids hang out with niggers.

I am driving along a street today, a street that a friend of mine lives on. Hoping to see him out in the yard to bullshit with him for a minute. Its a one way street, speed limit is 25. I probably do around 15-20 because you never know when a kid or a dog is going to run in front of you. I come to a stop sign by his house and he is nowhere to be found. I can see ahead of me a group of damn kids blocking the street. Oh well, I make a turn and drive around the neighborhood for a minute, then come back by to see if he is home yet. Not yet. At the stop sign is a car in front of me. I follow him through the sign and then I can see that same group of kids still blocking the street. So I am thinking well they will step aside for this guy and we both will be able to drive through. They dont. They hold him there for a few uncomfortable seconds, finally moving enough to where he can barely squeeze through without hitting them. I get up there and they once again block the street. I look around and its at least 15 kids, and I am not talking about teenagers. I mean little kids. Ranging in age from 6-12. 13 tops. They barely make room and as I squeeze by I roll my window down and ask the head nigger in charge why are you guys out in the street? Dont you know what a sidewalk is for? He mumbles something that did not make any sense and I can hear the others laughing. As I start to move on a real small kid, a white boy at that is turned with his back to my car and starts to back up. Almost backed right into my car as I was moving. I mean he came like less than a foot away. he had no clue, he only looked to be around 7. He was too young to know better. Luckily another kid grabbed onto his shoulders so he didn't back up any further. I once again spoke and said see, that little guy almost got hit. You guys need to quit playing around here. Of course more Beavis and Butthead laughing. Around that time I glance in my rear view mirror and see this fat little niglets around 9-10 cussing me out "White mudda fugga!" I just keep going. I stop about a block ahead of me and look in my mirror. They are doing the same thing to more cars. I get on the phone and call the police.
    This is not the first time I have seen this group of kids doing this shit, but it has never been this huge of a crowd. Usually its like maybe 4-5. This time it was 15-20. And a mixture of kids. Niggers, white kids, boys, girls, even a few muslims in the pack. Regardless to the cops credit they did come out. I saw a police cruiser combing the neighborhood around 10 minutes after I called, but they had moved on by then. A storm was rolling in and I guess they went on home before it hit.

Im not saint. Back in my day my friends and I would mess around in the streets like that but we knew when a car was coming to GTF out of the way. Back then though you had to get out of the way or those crazy asses driving 70s-80s muscle cars would run you over. I'd love to have my old Chevelle back and go charging down through there to clear the streets.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I probably do around 15-20 because you never know when a kid or a dog is going to run in front of you.
    Right there, we can see what a good man you are (not that I already didn't take you for one!). Many people do the speed limit and say later that it was a kid's fault for getting hit, which under most laws is true, but you care about the humans and pets. I guess there's also a certain amount of self-preservation that you don't care about niglets and dune pickaninnies, but you don't want the aggravation of dealing with police or getting sued. I wish I knew what to tell you to disperse these mini mobs before one of them thinks it's joking around and pushes another niglet in your way, with the rest claiming you did it on purpose. If only you could use pepper spray without it coming back to you. Do you have a dash cam? It's a good time to get two, front and back.

When I was that age, I'd ride my bike up and down the street, and like any other kid I wasn't the most aware. It wasn't all on me, though. Apparently one morning I got too close or in the way of this old white woman. She was known for speeding up and down the road like it was the Daytona 500, and yet she came to our front door and yelled at my parents! A while later, my mom yelled at the bitch when she tore off as usual down the road, calling her Speedy Gonzalez.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Do you have a dash cam? It's a good time to get two, front and back.
    Yeah actually i do. Its not a actual dash cam but a very small handheld digital camcorder. But i have it rigged up where i can attach it to my dash and it works quite well like that. I need to start taking it with me and using it for that.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My parents wouldn't even let niggers in our front yard let alone let us kids hang around with them. We also lived in nicer neighborhoods and maybe one or two niggers occupied it at the time, the rare working ones to boot.