Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest

2019 Masters Tournament

I enjoy golf, dont get to play as much as I like, but I enjoy it for many reasons, one of those being its whiteys game, little to no niggers involved, in watching the Masters play up to the last round, that disgusting turd-brown "nigger" woods is back, and of course the crowds and media are having an orgasm over the rusty butt monkey. It was a breath of fresh when that black bastard hurt it's back and wasn't playing. I dont give a shit how well that stinking nigger ever played, its STILL a dirty nigger monkey.

How the hell I wish they would've deported ALL these nigger monkeys after the war or at least caged them up on nigger reservations, give'em their 40 acres and a mule and KEEP them there, NOT to ever be let loose in society.....ever...dirty vile niggers

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then you really love Calvin Peete.�� The original golfing nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How ironic that the nigger Woods is playing in the MASTERS tournament! Niggers need masters, without them they are lost. Woods should be carrying golf bags and serving mint juleps at the 18th hole.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    God I hate that nigger!... wouldn't let one cut my grass.. you can guess my opinion , of that dirty chimp on a human golf course... a lot of golfing humans rolling in their graves!

NiggerKnocker
    Chimpout Guest

Animals

I don't particularly care for golf. I've had some fun drinking beer, smoking cigars and playing for fun in a non-serious fashion in the past. And it was enjoyable being with friends joking around and not having a single nigger in sight. But times are changing. All sports are being infiltrated by niggers. Niggers are good at physical sports, if they are motivated to get off their lazy asses for some reason to play them, like money for bling, grills, purple drank, fried chicken, watermelon, white wimenz poozy and newport cigarettes.

Keep in mind, niggers were selectively bread as beasts of burden for farm work and other physical labor. That breeding has resulted in niggers being particularly suited for physical sports. Niggers are obsolete as equipment for farms, mines, ditch digging or railroad construction. Sports invented by humans such as football, baseball, boxing and soccer have all been appropriated by niggers due to the physical characteristics bred into them. In time golf will be completely nigrified as well as hockey (even though the progeny of jungle monkeys have an aversion to the cold, it will eventually happen)

As far as boxing, I sometimes do enjoy watching two nigger bucks delivering blows to each other's thickened skulls trying to cause damage to their opponent's walnut sized brain. Reminiscent of watching male animals battle for mating rights within the species.

Too bad we can't go back to ancient roman type colosseum entertainment where animals were pitted against each other. Watching a nigger go up against a wolf, lion or bear would be entertaining.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Then you really love Calvin Peete.�� The original golfing nigger.
    Yea....that was the original token nigger in golf, I think and hope it will be a long time before niggers fixate golf, it doesn't match the niggers make up as well as "contact " sports do...I'd love to see that nigger "eldrick tont woods" miss a couple easy shots, then chimp completely out on national nigger tv... lol , and something else with media famous magic niggers,...they should be a law that the nigger HAS to use it's stupid made up nigger name for Everyone to laugh at...

ALL niggers belong in cages or securely separated in this country....niggers are dirty souless violent animals

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Yea....that was the original token nigger in golf, I think and hope it will be a long time before niggers fixate golf, it doesn't match the niggers make up as well as "contact " sports do...I'd love to see that nigger "eldrick tont woods" miss a couple easy shots, then chimp completely out on national nigger tv... lol , and something else with media famous magic niggers,...they should be a law that the nigger HAS to use it's stupid made up nigger name for Everyone to laugh at...

ALL niggers belong in cages or securely separated in this country....niggers are dirty souless violent animals
    Well the black nigger monkey won whiteys game again, very disgusting, but of course the media commentators were eeking and ooking like the nigger monkey itself, holding the nigger up as if it just discovered a cure for cancer, and of course they had to show the half-nigger kids spawned off the nigger monkey and.....wait...Surprise..Surprise...another white girl coal burning a nigger monkey, it's current c-bucket POS white girl...had to throw the old Asian coal burning mammy in there too...

Disgusting day for the game of golf.