SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

"Some people Did Something"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ny-post-front.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	6673

Seriously, how do you describe 9/11 as "some people did something" when you're a Somali nigger muslim and NOT expect people to be pissed?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., and Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., have both jumped to the defense of their under fire fellow freshman Democrat Ilhan Omar, saying Thursday her comment in reference to 9/11 has been wildly taken out of context.

Omar, D-Minn., is facing backlash after a speech at a Muslim rights group’s event in which she described the September 11, 2001, terror attacks as “some people did something”.
    I'm 100% convinced that bitch Omar would happily dance on the grave of every last non-muslim in the U.S.. Her constant anti-Semitic remarks and muslim bullshit have worn damn thin. Her and that other cunt Rashida Tlaib need to go.

I'm also convinced that Omar has some sort of nefarious agenda. Her aim sure as shit isn't to be a great legislator or loyal American. Not by a long shot.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...11-remarks.amp

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She claims she is as American as anyone else. Get out of here Somali muslim bitch!
    Last edited by Ignatow; 04-13-2019 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Clarification
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    there isn't one somali shitbag in this country that doesn't believe in or want Sharia Law. that alone should get their nigger jizzlam ass on the barge with a hole in it back to somalicoonland

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I have a very good feeling Trump the DOJ and the powers that be will have her kicked out of office. That traitor muzzie cunt lied on her marriage certificate (married her brother) to falsify her visa and lied about it on offical congressional forms.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    I have a very good feeling Trump the DOJ and the powers that be will have her kicked out of office. That traitor muzzie cunt lied on her marriage certificate (married her brother) to falsify her visa and lied about it on offical congressional forms.
    I wish I shared your optimism. Trump is big on talk, short on action.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I wish I shared your optimism. Trump is big on talk, short on action.

This matter is now in the congressional oversight's hands.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where it will die. Just like the Wall.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time niggers cry about slavery or Trayvon or some other nigger shit people should just answer it with you mean that time some people did something.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some "people" didn't do anything. They're not people. They're fucking sand NIGGERS, and they murdered 3000 Americans. Sand niggers are not welcome in America, no matter what the cucks would have people believe.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that filthy moslem does not belong in western civilization.
    go back to that hole.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tempted to blame the people who voted these idiots into office, but even they're not to blame. Somewhere along the way our education system was taken over by liberals to the point that our schools are nothing but inculcation centers for radical leftist ideas. Take AOC for instance. There is no other explanation for such a level of ignorance. She actually believes the crap that she spouts.

As for the two muslim pigs who constantly spew anti-American beliefs, they didn't get their muslim bullshit from our schools, but they were elected by people who were taught tolerance, diversity, and equality. People who were taught that America's founding was somehow illegitimate. People who need safe spaces in colleges. Little liberal snowflakes. Until we regain control of our schools, this country is on a fast path to destruction.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.