Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Updated world IQ by nation report just out. Care to guess which nations are at the bottom?

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    While I agree with 99% of these new findings, but as far a "Cambodia goes a 100 IQ?

I have to call total bullshit on this one. I personally have been to Thailand and Cambodia and both of people that live there are very nice in general, but dumb a a sack of ball peen hammers.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For China to score so high, with a large population, only means IQ tests focus on math and logic. But they still can't master Ingrrish.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    For China to score so high, with a large population, only means IQ tests focus on math and logic. But they still can't master Ingrrish.

Oh you racist bastard

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder where the U.S. Score would be if the niggers were factored out?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can be high achievers too. They account for most of the most violent places to live as well.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Probably a lot higher.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how Russia would score without the vodka. Or Nepal, dead last at a spectacular low of 43 measured, if they were at sea level where there is some oxygen.
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 04-11-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    IQ of 43?
    Shit. I mean, really, that's as close to shit for brains as you can get.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to double check Nepal. How could they be dumber than niggers and abbos?

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can figure is oxygen deprivation. A cinder block scores higher than 43.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The unspoken part of this: world average is now 82. The mulatto world of watered down genetic slaves gets closer every day.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    An excerpt from the L.A. Times, Sept. 27, 1986

(about then Japanese Prime Minister Nakasone)

The prime minister made his apology amid growing outrage in both Japan and the United States over a speech he made Monday to junior members of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, in which he suggested that blacks, Latinos and other minorities pull down the educational levels of the United States.

In the speech, since broadcast on Japanese television, Nakasone said: "The level of Japanese society far surpasses that of the United States. There are many blacks, Puerto Ricans and Mexicans in the United States whose average level is extremely low."

-----------------------------------------
    We could argue about race, native intelligence, nature vs. nurture, Gestalt, bullshit this and that, all eternity and niggers will always still be an inferior subhuman species. They are not Homo sapiens.

Statistics, and thus the concept of IQ, is of averages and generalities. There are smart Asians, and there's dumb Asians who can't do math to save their lives. But generally those people do not rape, kill, burn their communities, as niggers do.

But smart niggers are not only oxymorons, their just really morons. They just happen to be magic niggers who were given some break due to white guilt.

As far as Nepalese, yes, I believe the rarefied air just kills a lot of their brain cells. Not their fault, it is what it is. Besides, they know what they need to know to plant rice and feed themselves, take care of their yaks, and occasionally be mountain guides. But I postulate that if ever their society wanted to adapt more Western ways of living, they can send their brightest to learn in the West and in 2 generations they will progress. They have human potential. The Japanese were living in a medieval-like state in the 1850s, and they knew they needed to modernize. Just before WW I they beat the Russian Navy (battle of Tsushima), and they began building a strong navy that matched the West.

Niggers, however, cannot be taught and will never learn.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Japan kicking ass again on the intelligence lottery, those smart asses. We are lucky they are a peaceful nation, otherwise they probably could build some sort of ray gun to turn the rest of the world into frogs.

As far as eliminating niggers from our score, that would only make us look dumber. Poor niggers are having to carry the weight here.
    No, seriously all joking aside the USA is #27 on that chart. There is no reason we should not be somewhere closer to Canada which is #16. Think about it, we live in the same general area of the planet, speak the same language, work together in many instances, many of us have family in both countries yet somehow they are 11 ahead of us? Its because we have somewhere around 30 million knuckle dragging retards dragging our test scores down. Delete the niggers and I guarantee you that we would either be #15 or #17. I am willing to bet someone out there has crunched the numbers to compare Americas IQ level with and without niggers, and probably was condemned as being racist for doing so.

Our school system proves this. Just look at schools in areas with very few niggers and compare the scores to schools in urban filled nigger zones. We all know which one wins.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly!!! And for that, you get: