Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Levi jeans for the kangs

I used to wear jeans, a long time ago. Now I stick with khakis and cargo pants, or charcoal wool pants for work. What in the hell was Levi's thinking hiring these ugly feral niggers?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190402_115929.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	375.9 KB 
ID:	6623   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190402_115938.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	336.3 KB 
ID:	6624   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190402_115932.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	447.8 KB 
ID:	6625  
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Price. Last time I looked, probably 5 years ago, Levi's were over $40/pair, even on sale. I get better quality jeans at Nigmart, (I run in early in the morning, grab 3-4 pair and GTFO) for $11/pair. Their all made in some 3rd world shithole anyway, so I have no brand loyalty.

Niggers will pay $200-300 + for clown shoes, figure Levi's is trying to cash in on that market.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Price. Last time I looked, probably 5 years ago, Levi's were over $40/pair, even on sale. I get better quality jeans at Nigmart, (I run in early in the morning, grab 3-4 pair and GTFO) for $11/pair. Their all made in some 3rd world shithole anyway, so I have no brand loyalty.

Niggers will pay $200-300 + for clown shoes, figure Levi's is trying to cash in on that market.
    Exactly ^^^^. I used to wear 501's only, love me some 501's. But since you nearly need a cosigner these days for genuine Levis, I do the same. NigMart. I think the brand is George, 11 bucks a pair. If I trash a pair with paint, chemicals, oil, whatever....they're disposable at $11/pair.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Used to wear Wrangler and Costco brand jeans. Maybe I'll try the Nig-Mart brand at only $11 a pair.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those pictures are so fake. Nigger bucks always wear their pants down around their knees so that Bubba has some down low easy access action going on.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wear second-hand britches from a uniform store...$5-6 a pair and already broken in.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF, Levi's ads are more niggerfuxxated than ever. Mrs. S likes the jeans, so every once in a while when we're shopping together, I'll gag at the store's posters of all the whites hanging out with niggers, usually in settings straight out of Flatbush.

The only positive I can say is a small one, that at least 100% nigger ads don't have bestiality.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Those pictures are so fake. Nigger bucks always wear their pants down around their knees so that Bubba has some down low easy access action going on.
    Nigger fad of wearing saggy pants. Fucking gorilla ruining my break at a Jack in the Box run by Mexicans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181230_113731.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	398.8 KB 
ID:	6640  

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post

Or more accurately- Niggers will steal $200-300 + to pay for clown shoes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Or more accurately- Niggers will steal $200-300 + to pay for clown shoes.
    Tar Remover: I was going to that, too, but you beat me to it. I’ll add, Niggers won’t pay anything for clown shoes, they’ll steal them, or shoot someone for them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Call Me Bwana View Post
    Tar Remover: I was going to that, too, but you beat me to it. I’ll add, Niggers won’t pay anything for clown shoes, they’ll steal them, or shoot someone for them.
    And of course, as long as they shoot or rob another nigger- who cares!