Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Upscale New York Eatery Boss Treated Me Like Property: Sow Nigger Lotto Attempt

https://nypost.com/2019/04/07/upscal...nanny-lawsuit/

A manager at the tony Upper East Side eatery Scarpetta treated his kid’s nanny like a slave — forcing her to call him “boss man,’’ sleep in the pool shed and even unclog the family’s toilet, a new lawsuit alleges.
    The 44-year-old was paid a pittance — about $300 a week while toiling 71 to 120 hours weekly between March 2016 and this past February, when she was fired, according to the complaint and her lawyer, Justin Marino.

While James Ragonese works at the high-end eatery — which features such dishes as Wagyu strip with truffled spinach — Carter “was typically offered only leftovers,’’ the suit says.

She also “was prohibited from cooking food when Defendants’ were home (because, as Nicole Ragonese stated, “Caribbean food is disgusting”),” the papers state.
    The Ragoneses’s lawyer, Dustin Levine, said Carter’s lawsuit is in retaliation for the couple having her arrested for keying their car. She’s now facing misconduct charges for the incident.

“I think they’re completely exaggerated and unfounded,” Levine said of the lawsuit’s claims, adding that his clients paid for Carter’s hotel stay after her arrest because they didn’t want her to be homeless.

“She lived in their home, they treated her as family.”

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She looks like a qualifying person I would hire on the spot.
    First thing I would have her do is manage the phones and answer every call with "Ah aint got no time fo diz". And if the caller insists, she will handle it like this: "Ah aint no slabe".
    Yes, that looks like a real lovable, kind, compassionate, human being I would like to hire.
    Ohhhh, they made her unclog the toilet! That's worst than slavery! Why the slaves had to eat watermelon and fried chicken.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait a minute......a nigger works 120 hours a week? What the fuck is there to do for 120 hours a week in only one fucking house?

If its 5 days, that would be 24 hours a day. Which makes sense because she lives there. Including sleep.
    If its 7 days, that would be 17 hours a day. Same logic, she lives there. Not counting sleep.
    Wow. This nigger may have worked in her sleep.

What happens when the kid is in school or sleeping? Does she still work?

That's one amazing nigger.

LIAR!

Ungrateful nigger!

Typical! A nigger biting the white hand that feeds her.

He was an idiot for hiring a nigger to begin with.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 04-08-2019 at 01:40 AM.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Actually, I hope this asshole loses against the lotto attempt. Anyone careless enough to let a nigger care for his kid deserves it. This dummy didn't just let one, he hired and paid to subject his kid to a nigger.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    24x7 = 168 hours

168-120 hours = 48 hours left over

So this nigger only slept 48 hours an entire week.