Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    FedUpWithNiggers
    Chimpout Guest

Little brother brought home a nigger

What I've just saw is so sick and deranged I had to go to the nearest nigger hating forum online to vent this. I drive to my grandma's to check in and what do you know my 18 year old brother is over their shacked up with a one of the fattest ugliest most disgusting foul nigger bitches I've ever seen I'm absolutely disgusted. She had to be well over 250... I don't know what to do. My own brother shacked up with a huge fat ugly nigger sow... Probably the saddest day of my life honestly. It makes me sick to see attractive normally intelligent young white people sleeping with niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking gross. Your brother is ruined/tainted for life, dude.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Secure all of grandma's valuables, NOW.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Secure all of grandma's valuables, NOW.
    This ^^^^ ASAP.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Your brother should be dead to you now.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My condolences. You have to let this go. Your best hope is he can leave the sow and rehab himself to think straight again. His future depends on it.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You say they are "shacked up." That means Grandma is letting this go on. Time for Grandma to wake up, put her foot down, and kick your brother and his pet nigger out of her home. Either that, or she is going to be in grave peril, as her house is about to be over-run with niggers. You never get just one, you know.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Grandma is in serious physical danger right now. Your family needs to step up, step in and do something about this. Get that thing out of there, and if your brother cant wake the fuck up its time for some tough love. You know how on those Intervention shows where the family finally has enough of the drug addict and decides its over. That either they get help or they are cutting off all contact with them? That's exactly the same situation here.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    You say they are "shacked up." That means Grandma is letting this go on. Time for Grandma to wake up, put her foot down, and kick your brother and his pet nigger out of her home. Either that, or she is going to be in grave peril, as her house is about to be over-run with niggers. You never get just one, you know.
    This ^^^ His ho will be bringing her homies around soon enough and it's just a matter of time before your grandmother gets robbed blind or worse.

If be pissed as hell at my brother for putting my grandma in that kind of danger. Stick around, read the forum or better yet join. You'll see story after story about how niggers think nothing of abusing the elderly. The moment she (grandma) objects...is when she gets physically attacked. Niggers don't hesitate to punch, slap or otherwise injure elderly and helpless people.

Get that wildebeest away from your grandma.