Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet another White girl killed by a nigger...

For the life of me, I cannot understand why -- given all their history on this continent, why THE FUCK we still allow these perennial parasites to remain in this 100% Human-created nation.

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/lo...6-5e1ddcbc02a7

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taxi, Uber, Lyft, doesn't matter. Never get into a car with a nigger.
    I don't care if you already pre-paid as in uber and lyft.
    Don't get in.
    And what was she doing out at 3 am in the morning and without a man?
    Don't get all commie-tard and tell me you're a strong woman. A strong woman is no match for a primitive nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all still need to own up to personal responsibility for our safety. By no means am I blaming the victim. I'm just saying she should have first confirmed if it was her ride, as in the plate no., car model, and driver ID. Haven't ridden in an uber for 2 years but I remember it shows car model, plate no., and driver ID. And seeing a nigger, better reject that ride and be accused a racist, than be dead. Frankly, I don't understand how niggers can get passengers. Regular folks have been brainwashed they are human. But no, they are all nigger animals in my book, no exceptions.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/30/u...cy-flores.html

She died a brutal death.
    Guess she didn't want his dik.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We all still need to own up to personal responsibility for our safety. By no means am I blaming the victim. I'm just saying she should have first confirmed if it was her ride, as in the plate no., car model, and driver ID. Haven't ridden in an uber for 2 years but I remember it shows car model, plate no., and driver ID. And seeing a nigger, better reject that ride and be accused a racist, than be dead. Frankly, I don't understand how niggers can get passengers. Regular folks have been brainwashed they are human. But no, they are all nigger animals in my book, no exceptions.
    +1

I've used Uber maybe 4-5 times. This chick must have been hammered, stoned or just didn't care. Ignatow is right. You get a name, photo of the car & driver and license plate number. At least if your using the app. I don't know how else you'd use Uber.

I also believe that there are certain criteria that have to be met to drive for Uber. Driving record is one of them and you can't be driving an old run down hooptie either. That weeded-out a lot of niggers when Uber first started thinking they found an easy way to drive around and pick up white wimmenz.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    And what was she doing out at 3 am in the morning and without a man?
    Don't get all commie-tard and tell me you're a strong woman. A strong woman is no match for a primitive nigger.
    It happens a lot more than you might think. I don't want to blame the victim, but too many innocent young women think it's safe to go out, get drunk, maybe do a little E, especially now that they can call Uber. If they went out with friends, their friends don't have the sense to make sure the last person goes home safely. There would still be danger without niggers, but there's a million times more danger because of niggers. Several years ago there was that bouncer who said he'd call a cab for a woman, drove her over to Queens, and dumped the body after muh dikking and killing her.

Some get pissed at their friends and go off alone. There was a girl from around where I used to live, went off to college, got drunk one night at a bar (and maybe did drugs), supposedly left her boyfriend's apartment alone, and has never been seen since. When I was single and used to hang out, one night a friend got really upset because she wanted to go to a place the rest of us always hated. We cared about her enough, though, that we didn't let her split away. We convinced her to stay with us, because even Bleeker St. isn't a good place for a woman to start wandering alone. It pissed her off for a couple of days, but at least she didn't disappear forever.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking for myself, I usually don't give niggers credit enough to take a good shit. Some however are very cunning and clever and they'll work around the clock devising a way to get some white pussy. You can bet that if a niggers involved in it whether it be a school teacher, pastor, nurse, counsellor etc the main objective is pussy or embezzling money.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    This is her and a pic of the vile nigger who killed her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la-1554031865-rjzr9ee6a4-snap-image.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	6583

Josephson had numerous wounds to her head, neck, face, upper body, leg and foot, according to arrest warrants released Sunday by the State Law Enforcement Division. The documents didn't say what was used to attack her.

Josephson's blood was found in the truck and inside Rowland's car along with her cellphone, Holbrook said, as well as bleach, window cleaner and cleaning wipes.

"This was a bad scene," the police chief said at a news conference late Saturday.
    This fuckin nigger needs to go.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...331-story.html

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friends, I don't know what it's going to take to awaken the Sleeping Human Giant to the truth about niggers.

I don't know -- I was born with it, I guess. I very early in life recognized the inherent evil and abject uselessness of the Negro. Most Humans have no idea how much niggers (globally, but especially here in North America) hate us. They are raised to do so by their fat whore mammies.

This poor girl in South Carolina is just the latest victim of that hatred. She made a simple mistake by getting into the wrong car. That led to her brutal murder at the hands of a sub-Human nigger.

So, what will it take?

What if the daughter of some media mogul were slaughtered in the same manner? How about a high-ranking politician? Would Humans finally get a clue as to the True Nature of niggers then?

When I was a kid I was up close and personal with the Rodney King nigger riots. At the time, I was naive enough to think that event would change public perception. I think in a way it did -- as did the aftermath of Katrina. But for whatever reason, Western society in general, has continued to bury their collective heads in the goddamn sand when it comes to niggers.

Niggers, and niggerism (which is a thing), continue to plague the Human societies they infest. I am certain that won't always be the case.

But, what will it take...?

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    My friends, I don't know what it's going to take to awaken the Sleeping Human Giant to the truth about niggers.

I don't know -- I was born with it, I guess. I very early in life recognized the inherent evil and abject uselessness of the Negro. Most Humans have no idea how much niggers (globally, but especially here in North America) hate us. They are raised to do so by their fat whore mammies.

This poor girl in South Carolina is just the latest victim of that hatred. She made a simple mistake by getting into the wrong car. That led to her brutal murder at the hands of a sub-Human nigger.

So, what will it take?

What if the daughter of some media mogul were slaughtered in the same manner? How about a high-ranking politician? Would Humans finally get a clue as to the True Nature of niggers then?

When I was a kid I was up close and personal with the Rodney King nigger riots. At the time, I was naive enough to think that event would change public perception. I think in a way it did -- as did the aftermath of Katrina. But for whatever reason, Western society in general, has continued to bury their collective heads in the goddamn sand when it comes to niggers.

Niggers, and niggerism (which is a thing), continue to plague the Human societies they infest. I am certain that won't always be the case.

But, what will it take...?
    Here's some hard truth for you. We have become a largely conditioned and nutless society. As a people, our level of give-a-shit (for just about anything) drops right through the fucking floor when an issue we might consider dear to us gets further from us than 5 feet. We get our ass hairs up WHEN something happens that affects us personally. Burner gets killed by her pet nigger? Shame. Should have known better. Daddy issues resolved. Now...if that woman had been a family member of ours...then we care quite a bit more.

My point is, when it comes to major life-affecting issues, most people don't get their ass hairs up unless that issue touches them personally. We're too busy making an income, building a life, stocking up on ammo, whatever. We deal with issues that don't affect us personally in a very abstract way. A lot of it is fear. Fear of the sanctions we might face for taking a strong stand against something. I COULD go out and devote my life to publicly speaking out about the enormous danger niggers and asslifters represent to the human race. But, I have to be smart. I have to realize the enormity of the forces that would rally against me, not to mention the violence that would come my way. At the end of the day, I'm just one man. And if we're being brutally honest, that is the thing we all tell ourselves. We step up, we fear being smacked down, because we have NO FAITH in our fellow man to have our backs, or to join us in our cause. We fear being a lone man standing on a hilltop surrounded by enemies, with no allies coming to our aid or defense. Power is found in numbers, but we live in an age where people don't see or deal with each other personally. We get to know our fellow man by proxy, by way of that semi-anonymous tool we call the internet. As such, the bonds we form can still be somewhat flimsy or unreliable, because we don't get the chance to look each other in the eye and size our peers up. Take this site as an example....I LIKE the people here, I like that they SEEM to be like-minded...but do I REALLY know them? It's a flat-out lie to claim that I do. It's one of the reasons that I get irritated and bitchy when people make statements here that promote violence. Anyone here want their doors kicked in by TPTB, because someone went off the rails and went too far with talk of violence, and got all of us in dutch as a result? I suspect many of us would be more than a little bent about that fact.

It's fucking HARD work to run separate from the herd, when you feel like you're the only one willing to do so. Until that changes, niggers will run wild. No one will march into battle when they have no idea if they can trust the guy marching next to him. That's the thing that has to change.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not surprise at all, modern day people in the west are lacking responsibility. They assume everyone is good and nice. You check to make sure the driver is the driver. I had so many girls/guys gotten into my car. Thinking I'm freaking uber. They don't check at all. Me I'm just park there waiting for my mom.

On the app it shows you picture of the driver, car and plate.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can attribute societies lack of awareness about the feral nigger on the Liberal. Liberal democrats are in charge of the movie industry and the media for a large part. The have their tentacles in education as well as advertising and large corporate banking. They influence what our kids learn, what they see on the tv and they embolden the nigger with bull shit loans and bogus degrees. So long as you have liberals firmly embedded in these main pillars of our society you will always have a vile nigger just waiting to exploit a gibs muh dat situation.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to the blackest elementary School in our town, so I learned early what a nigger was about.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    I can attribute societies lack of awareness about the feral nigger on the Liberal. Liberal democrats are in charge of the movie industry and the media for a large part. The have their tentacles in education as well as advertising and large corporate banking. They influence what our kids learn, what they see on the tv and they embolden the nigger with bull shit loans and bogus degrees. So long as you have liberals firmly embedded in these main pillars of our society you will always have a vile nigger just waiting to exploit a gibs muh dat situation.
    I fucking hate liberals, Hollywood, bankers. They have a common denominator to destroy long held traditional values and the once strong moral fiber of the USA. Bankers sleep with Saudi terrorists. Need I remind all most of 9/11 jackals were Saudi. Hollywood and liberals push males kissing, nigger and human pairings, acceptance of LGBTQ as normal. When you're like Chik-fil-a and say you're for traditional marriage, you're intolerant. The root of our problems are liberals. Niggers can't think on their own to save their shitskins. Someone bankrolled nigger Dr. Dre and Jay Z.

We march on telling who will listen the threat of niggers and sand niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...when it comes to major life-affecting issues, most people don't get their ass hairs up unless that issue touches them personally. We're too busy making an income, building a life, stocking up on ammo, whatever.
    I have made this same point many times. Most Humans are simply too busy living life to be bothered by niggers -- that is until, as you pointed out, they are personally affected by niggershines.

I LIKE the people here, I like that they SEEM to be like-minded...but do I REALLY know them? It's a flat-out lie to claim that I do.
    Right on. I know a lot of folks on comment forums don't like knowing anything about the folks they are communicating with, but I do. I try to be as honest as I can be without doxxing myself. But you are completely right -- only the person doing the typing knows the real truth.

It's one of the reasons that I get irritated and bitchy when people make statements here that promote violence. Anyone here want their doors kicked in by TPTB, because someone went off the rails and went too far with talk of violence, and got all of us in dutch as a result?
    I recently told one of your Admin. folks in a PM that I couldn't do what y'all do. It would annoy the hell out of me. I have no doubt forums like this are visited by leftist nigger-coddling do-gooders from time to time just looking for anything they could use against those of us telling the truth about niggers (and Moslems...).

Thanks for your excellent comment and all you do for this site!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I went to the blackest elementary School in our town, so I learned early what a nigger was about.
    I wrote about it in "Tales...", but the most hellish year of my life was my 9th grade year when I was 14 and had to go to a mostly nigger high school. The few Human kids there were almost all military dependents (like us) and basically just took the abuse. My older bro' fought back and was suspended 3 times that year

I was very young to be a freshman and most of the niggers in my class were a year or two older than me. Several of the sows were pregnant or got pregnant that year. They were all fat as fuck! Several of the buck niggers (including the one I wrote about) made it their daily goal to make my life miserable. They were vicious.

Christ, I hated that place. I just turned 45 and the memory of that place is as fresh in my mind as ever.

Niggers, man...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 04-01-2019 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Shitty spelling...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    This is her and a pic of the vile nigger who killed her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	la-1554031865-rjzr9ee6a4-snap-image.jpeg 
Views:	83 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	6583

This fuckin nigger needs to go.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...331-story.html

that's some serious google nose.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    that's some serious google nose.
    LMMFLWAO @ "gOOgle nose"...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger air scoops alone already commit enough crime from stealing our air to begin with. Killing a human that is even worse.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT WASN'T EVEN THE FUCKING UBER DRIVER SENT TO PICK HER UP... she just climbed into a car with a nigger and didn't even verify that it was her actual ride....jfc...

Security footage appears to show Josephson getting into the black Chevy Impala at around 2am on Friday, when she was leaving after a night out with a group of friends in the Five Points area.

She left the bar Bird Dog alone and was spotted getting into the car that she and her friends believed was an Uber that she had ordered, a witness told the Daily Gamecock student newspaper.

When Josephson’s actual Uber driver arrived moments later, the driver cancelled the ride when she didn’t show up for the pick-up, witnesses said.

Columbia Police Department Chief Skip Holbrook said in a news conference Saturday: ‘She had, in fact, summoned an Uber ride. She was waiting for that Uber ride to come, we believe. She simply mistakenly got into this car thinking it was an Uber ride.’
    https://www.amren.com/news/2019/04/t...as-found-dead/
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast