Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Truth

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Truth

One thing that don't sit right with me,is the description of Dindu Plantation.. it's not a nigger bashing site.. it's a nigger "fact" site.. a nigger " truth" site... a nigger "reality" site.. keep up the good work... and always remember "rule"#1... stay safe my fellow humans...

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are the proverbial "lipstick on a pig" the perfume on the pile of warm dogshit....

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should register and join up!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    I second this.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One thing that don't sit right with me,is the description of Dindu Plantation.. it's not a nigger bashing site.. it's a nigger "fact" site.. a nigger " truth" site... a nigger "reality" site.. keep up the good work... and always remember "rule"#1... stay safe my fellow humans...
    This is correct. For all things nigger, we are the equivalent of the Library of Congress. If you have any desire to know what the feral nigger is capable of, this is the place you come to. If we don't have it, you don't need it.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    I second this.
    I encourage the OP to join but I respect his/her right to lurk. That's what the visitors forum is for. If and when the OP wishes to join, we'll be here.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I encourage the OP to join but I respect his/her right to lurk. That's what the visitors forum is for. If and when the OP wishes to join, we'll be here.
    yeah.. I'll consider it, but warning... never joined but had my IP address banned ,for calling out a BS post by a member on another site.. a story about a buy here, pay here used car lot owner? Not!.. that was total BS!.. I'm in the business for many years , and know he was... Something I hate! almost as much as Niggers... and that's a liar!... so we'll see?.. this really is the site of choice for me.. stay safe... and never turn your back.. on the jungle! Animal! Nigger! Beast!... thank you, for the invitation