Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The 'Holy Ghost' warns nigger preacher about muh climate change

Joel Osteen’s protégé says the devil is trying to ‘mute’ him after his mistress releases suggestive voicemails

Jeebus niggers have been all about the muh dik these days.

Taking to Instagram after a woman with whom he reportedly had an “emotional affair” released embarrassing audio tapes of the two of them speaking, a former associate of Houston megachurch pastor Joel Osteen defended himself and blamed the devil for his predicament.
    According to the pastor, who was sent off into the world by Osteen to build his own flock, “I didn’t sleep with anyone. Period. God is my witness. And anyone who I’m accountable to will tell you that when I’m wrong-and I’ve been wrong many times-I’ve admitted, repented and moved forward.”
    Lawdee Jeebus.

This is the same magic nigger pastor who came under fire for living in a $1.8 million dollar house and buying his wife a Lamborghini.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pastor who bought wife a Lamborghini begs members to pay $250,000 for church repairs
    Muh Holy Ghost! Muh Climate change!

“The Holy Ghost said this to me so I’m going to speak it out, that there is severe weather coming to the region this spring because of all of the climate change and issues,” Gray said. “Whether you understand all the science behind it or not, or agree, I heard the Lord say, ‘I want you to make sure the house is covered so that when storms come people can come in here and be covered.'”

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats next? Will he be begging his congregation for money to get the oil changed in that Lamborghini?

The IRS needs to be auditing that fat assed nigger and its entire church. I get the feeling he is abusing his whole church tax exempt and donations status.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In dem names obs dem Pappy, da Sprog, and dat Holy Spook.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like