Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Q: nigger rotating paw in air as I drive by

I was driving by in a nigger neighborhood and the roads were rough. So I had to drive slow and I had to look around.
    This nigger was standing there.
    It had it's left fore leg out. It's elbow was out and pointed down at about 15 degrees.
    It's forearm was pointing up.
    It's paw was straight up with thumb, index and middle finger up. It was rotating it's paw up in the air in a circular motion.

What does that mean?

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It means

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    What does that mean?
    That you were looking mighty cute in dem jeans. Next time, drive faster.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Might have been some new fangled downlow nigger mating call.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope not!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see them knuckling around all the time with earbuds in flailing their forelegs, aping something they saw on a crap video.

But like Animal Mother said,

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a nigger thing alright

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it was letting you know that it was time for all you can eat crab legs at Dead Lobster....makes about as much sense as anything else niggers do.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Maybe it was letting you know that it was time for all you can eat crab legs at Dead Lobster....makes about as much sense as anything else niggers do.
    Hey, that may be it! Sorta like how the car washes and oil change garages have guys stand by the roadside and wave signs and dance around.

Or maybe it's a revival of the Old Nigger Hand Jive. See, niggers can't keep still, so they have invented a bunch of silly monkey motions that they used to call "hand jive." Sort of like "bustin' a move." When I was a kid in North Carolina, this great big friendly nigger named Buddy would come into my Granadaddy's store while the white men were sitting around talking, and would entertain them with a "hambone." That's where the nigger slaps himself and claps his hands in all sorts of rapid, intricate rhythms. I think this nigger by the roadside must have seen some old nigger doing this, and was trying to imitate it.

Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 03-27-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're in a ball park it means a home run.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Hey, that may be it! Sorta like how the car washes and oil change garages have guys stand by the roadside and wave signs and dance around.

Or maybe it's a revival of the Old Nigger Hand Jive. See, niggers can't keep still, so they have invented a bunch of silly monkey motions that they used to call "hand jive." Sort of like "bustin' a move." When I was a kid in North Carolina, this great big friendly nigger named Buddy would come into my Granadaddy's store while the white men were sitting around talking, and would entertain them with a "hambone." That's where the nigger slaps himself and claps his hands in all sorts of rapid, intricate rhythms. I think this nigger by the roadside must have seen some old nigger doing this, and was trying to imitate it.

Does that nigger have Parkinson's Disease?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post

Looks like someone took Coonbone's log away so he couldn't beat on it to communicate with other brainless apes.