Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

Haitians have six months to handle their affairs..

But the end is coming, DHS officials warned, telling the 58,706 Haitians enrolled in the Temporary Protected Status program, or TPS, to use the time “to handle their affairs.”

“This six-month extension should allow Haitian TPS recipients living in the United States time to attain travel documents and make other necessary arrangements for their ultimate departure from the United States, and should also provide the Haitian government with the time it needs to prepare for the future repatriation of all current TPS recipients,” Homeland Secretary John Kelly announced.

Kelly’s decision, which had become the focus of an unprecedented social media and letter-writing campaign in communities across the United States, was received with mixed emotions. While some breathed a sigh of relief at the prospect of six more months in the United States, others panicked at the new Jan. 22 deadline.

“There’s just no way that in six months the nation of Haiti could absorb 60,000 of its people back,” Democratic Florida Sen. Bill Nelson said from the Senate floor Monday as he called on Haitians to be patient. “It would be like trying to swallow a bite of food that is way too big, in order to do it.”
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...151930167.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it really happening? An end to nigger worship and rabid political correctness? I hope this really happens, that these savages are sent back to the shithole that bred them and it's not stopped by wailing libtards (not one of whom would take a Haitian nigger into their homes, BTW).

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it works out but I will belive it when I see it.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I can ONLY say one thing about this - MAGA

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds too good to be true.
    Better would be "All niggers have 6 months to assemble at designated auction houses..."
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better would be "All niggers have 6 months to assemble at designated auction houses..."
    Who the hell would pay for one of these modern, uppity, lazy-ass niggers? Better to have a Star Trek-type vaporizing station. Tell the niggers there's free KFC inside.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're being given an additional 6 months. Filthy niggers should NEVER have been allowed in in the first place. Haitians are about the worst strain of nigger too.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 months is too long. A nigger can do a lifetime of robbing and raping in 6 months.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “We are leaving people hanging. It’s cruel and inhumane.
    Yeah, because Haitians don't know anything about cruelty and inhumanity.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lootinginhaiti2.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	1013

Thin White Duke
    Chimpout Guest
    I'd like to believe it, but I fear they will scam some way to stay longer, or just disappear into the ghettos of mejor metros altogether and join their cousins.