Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Roosevelt VS Melvin - Who wins?

I just cant think of a good title for this one. Just a nigger shooting another nigger. Lets put it this way, Melvin wont be playing anymore feetsball!

He was a football player at Princeton High School and would soon be going into his senior year.
    His coach Brian Westbrook was devastated by the teen's death. Westbrook said he spoke to the boy every day. Dean's family remembers him for his infectious laughter and long hair.
    He was just another nigger. He was going nowhere in life. His only chance was that he would win the NFL lottery, and that is a one in a million shot.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/large-p...-shot/26918003
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Name:  excellent.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  17.4 KB

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

He was just another nigger. He was going nowhere in life. His only chance was that he would win the NFL lottery, and that is a one in a million shot.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/large-p...-shot/26918003
    Ha ha ha "he's just another nigger". You don't know that. He may be the next great scientist who could find a cure for cancer.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.schooldigger.com/go/OH/s...54/school.aspx

It was founded in 1955, probably before things got niggerfuxxated. Even though it's named after the city, if the administration had any shame, it should have been renamed once the groids took over.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buck Simian;72904]I just cant think of a good title for this one. Just a nigger shooting another nigger. Lets put it this way, Melvin wont be playing anymore feetsball![QUOTE]

Personally, I like the title “Melvin won’t be playing anymore feetsball!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even niggers aren't "devastated" by the demise of their fellow niggers. They act like they are in their constant pursuit of gibs, but the second that doesn't work out, they move on.