Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

boy...I called a nigger that

There was this nigger who was a security guard in the building where I work. He's gone. So I remember being friendly with the boon that I let one loose once in a while. Thought I could joke with him.

So one day I said 'here boy' as in a dog. And the nigger got enraged. But not at what you might think. Not for the dog reference. He heard boy and he kept saying 'boy'? 'boy'? (repeat 300 times).

And that was the end of that. He never spoke to me since. But now he's left. I only knew about it after another guard told me.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're braver than I ever would be! Niggers are worse than rabid animals. That buck could have easily turned against you, even tried to get you fired.

I don't like saying a single thing to niggers, because if they don't take it the wrong way, they'll lie about it. I was having issues lately with a real sowzilla at a client, after it started typical "dissapekt" BS. It's helped a lot that I took someone's advice to do e-mails only from now on, and phone logs show I haven't spoken to her since.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I was having issues lately with a real sowzilla at a client, after it started typical "dissapekt" BS. It's helped a lot that I took someone's advice to do e-mails only from now on, and phone logs show I haven't spoken to her since.
    Good call Sandman, especially with a client. No phone calls and every word documented by email. It'd just be a matter of time before the rayciss lotto, or worse if you didnt.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    good advice folks. I should just avoid niggers.